7

Life, is something we just can't control. All things have a meaning and a reason behind it. People always use the excuse that they were "born this way" and they can't change. But I say you can change, in fact we change everyday because of what's around us. By what's affecting us.

Yes, we can't control life, but we can't make life control us. We don't have to succome to the temptation of life, we can rise above it. "Resist temptation and it shall flee from you". If you didn't have a choice to change how can you resist something? God gave you a choice, choose him or the devil. This life is just a big test, to see who you really are. Are you one to make excuses so that you don't have to do what's right? Or are you the one who notice their mistakes and council with the Lord, asking for forgiveness?

When you were born you didn't come out fully developed or with make up, jewelry, a sense of style and knowing who you are completely. So didn't you change? You will forever change as long as the Earth spins on its axis. Forever change. So when you are doing something wrong or not right in God's sight, you can change your actions. Don't use that stupid excuse that you were "born this way" and you can't change, because I bet you're are not the same person you were when you were five.

God has a glorious plan for you life, if you choose him. Remember life is a big test. Live to the fullest and don't make excuses because

"Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses."_George Washington Carver.

And "God's plan for enlarging His kingdom is so simple - one person telling another about the Savior. Yet we're busy and full of excuses. Just remember, someone's eternal destiny is at stake. The joy you'll have when you meet that person in heaven will far exceed any discomfort you felt in sharing the gospel." _ Charles Stanley

(Felt that this was important)

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/charlessta451689.html#d5zAagSbXlhQX5Kf.99

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/g/georgewash158549.html#LlDxOgiC1c5Xg5BR.99