Coconut [Nekopara] x Female Reader

You and your girlfriend, Coconut, decided that you guys would go to the grand festival on Chinese New Year together. You were wearing a (f/c)  kimono with (second f/c) flowers while Coconut was wearing a purple kimono with white flowers. "We're going to see the fireworks later right?" Coconut asks you while you were munching down on some snacks you just bought. You nodded your head since you couldn't talk with a full mouth, which Coconut thought was hilarious and giggled a bit. You guys kept on walking until you felt Coconut pull on your kimono sleeve, "(Y/N), can you get me that?" she asks while pointing to a game booth with a giant plush panda bear. You grinned at you girlfriend and nodded then walked toward the booth. "One turn please." you asked the man who was in charge of the booth. After paying for your turn, he explains to you how to get the prizes "Sure, what you have to do is hit the target with the arrows, if you want the giant panda, you got to get at least 150 points. The middle is worth 100 points, around the middle is worth 50, and the edge is worth 25." Luckily, you used to be in an archery club out of school, but that was about a year ago. 

-Small Time Skip-

You finally got the giant panda that your girlfriend wanted, it took you at least 2 tries since you were kinda rusty on your archery. You handed her the panda, it warmed your heart when you saw Coconut hug the panda tightly and gave you a cute smile. She thanked you for getting her the plushie by planting a kiss on your cheek. "(Y/N), the fireworks are gonna start soon, where should we go to see it?" she asked you while clinging onto your arm while her other arm was around the panda. "We can go the bridge but there might be people there already. But we can go to that hill over there, it takes time to walk up there, but it has a great view and there aren't any people there." you explained. She agreed to the idea about going to the hill to watch the fireworks.

-While walking -

"(Y/N), I'm tired can we rest?" Coconut asked you can understand why she was so tired, you two have been walking uphill for quite a while now. "How bout I carry you the rest of the way, we're almost there so I won't mind." you offered her with a caring small plastered on your face. She looked at you a little hesitantly, " Are you sure, you don't have to if you don't want to, I'm sure I can walk the rest of th-" You didn't let her finish, you got her and the giant plushie onto your back and continued walking. Coconut didn't seem to complain, she just snuggled her face into your back. When you guys final made it, you could see the whole festival dimmed some of there lanterns which means the fireworks were going to start. You two sat down and started talking for a while since the fireworks didn't start yet. You two heard a loud bang from the sky, "Look (Y/N) the fireworks are starting!" she exclaimed while pointing to the sky. It was a beautiful moment,  you had your girlfriend sitting beside you while two were watching the night sky being filled with colorful fireworks. You actually planned a very special event for tonight. You were going to propose. "Is there something wrong?" she asked you as she began to stand up since she saw you stand up too. You looked at her hesitantly "Coconut, we been going out for 3 years now, you mean everything to me. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you. Look what I'm trying to say is that..." You pointed back to the fireworks as Coconut turned her head she saw the fireworks spell out: COCONUT WILL YOU MARRY ME? As she turned back to you, you were on one knee, and had a silver ring in your hands. You saw tears creeping out of the edge of her eyes as she said, "Of course I will. Yes a million times yes." You got up from your knee and slipped the ring onto her finger then you two embraced each other, feeling never wanting to let go. 

"I love you so much Coconut."

"I love you too (Y/N)"