Team RWBY [RWBY] x Foxy! Female Reader [FNAF]

(Requested)

~No One's POV~

You weren't like the students at Beacon Academy. You were different in a way. You weren't a human or a faunus. You used to be an animatronic, similar to Penny. Expect unlike Penny, you were a worn down child's entertainment robot.

You used to have others that were just like you. They were family and you even considered one of them as your brother. Your life was great until the certain pizzeria shut down. Ever since then, the animatronics you hung out with weren't the same. You would hide behind the curtains of Pirate Cove to watch your brother run out from time to time towards security guards.

You watched as other went after them as well. They all ended up dead in the end and another replaces them. It was an endless cycle of death. You never participated in those murderers and preferred to stay out of sight.

You didn't mind hiding until a certain bear animatronic began to threaten to dismantle you for parts if you didn't cooperate. You were the youngest out of all of them and you knew what they were capable of. 

When the others were busy hunting down a new security guard, you escaped through the back exit and never came back. You spent the day in alleyways and came out at night when no one was on the street. You spent months on the street until a man found you and took you in.

His name was Professor Ozpin and he took care of you. He didn't seem to mind how you look. You usually stayed in his office and whenever someone came in, you hid away from them. You just didn't want to scare them. 

The day you met Penny was the day you felt you finally found your best friend. The both of you got along together very well and kept each other company. Ozpin and Penny's creator began to meet up a lot and discuss over different types of things. 

It turned out that Ozpin wanted to make you look more human so you could go around and explore the campus. You were excited about the idea but you were nervous as well because once the process was complete, you would have to meet new people. 

Once everything was finished, you ended up having (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair along with fox ears and a tail. You had a hook on your right hand and an eye patch on your right eye. They were unable to fix your right eye since it was too damaged. Penny was excited as well because it meant that she could take you to places and show you her friends.

After a couple of weeks of adjusting to your new life, Penny introduced you to her friend. You thought she was really cute because she kept fangirling about how cool your hook looked. Her name was Ruby Rose and you couldn't help but feel heat flush to your cheeks whenever she gave you an energetic smile. 

You soon met her other teammates. You got along with Yang and Blake very well. Yang would give you a lot of head pats and would pretend to be a pirate to make you laugh. Blake thought you were a faunus as well at first and accepted you right away. When she found out that you were an animatronic, her thoughts didn't change and continued to treat you well. The both of you enjoyed each other's company in silence. 

As for Weiss, she was suspicious of you at first and treated you badly. Often giving you glares and ignoring you when you spoke to her. You didn't hate her or be mean to her though. You kept your distance to respect her space and talked to her from time to time whenever she wasn't busy. After a couple of weeks, she began to warm up to you and began to treat you less badly. Often giving you praise whenever you got a question right on your homework since she became your tutor.

 You decided to join Beacon Acadamy since you made a lot of friends and felt confident that you would be fine here. Ozpin nearly broke down because he felt like a proud father. You were always at the top of your classes, if you weren't, it was usually Blake. You made more friends during your time at Beacon. You didn't have a team or a dorm room since you continued to stay with Ozpin. But he allowed you to tag along with Team RWBY since you felt most comfortable with them.

You began to develop crushes for all four of them which caused you to panic. You've never felt this way before so you didn't know what to do. You asked Pyrrha and Nora for help but all they did was squeal at how cute it was. Little did you know, the four of them had a crush on you as well but they kept their mouths shut since they didn't know if you would like them back.

Team RWBY began to argue amongst one another when they found out that each one of them liked you. You came into their room one day during the middle of one of their fights and found out. You nearly broke down crying from joy since you've never felt so much love in your life and also nearly exploded from how flustered you were feeling. 

Ever since then, you've been dating all four of them in secret. Only Team JNPR and Ozpin knew about your relationships. Everything was perfect except for one thing. Cardin Winchester and his team. Beside from bullying Velvet and Jaune, they would bully you more. You never told anyone about this since they never bullied you in public. 

They would shove you around, tug your fox ears, slam your books out of your hands, and roughly try to pull off your hook. They would call you "the Cyclops" and "Robot Freak". Ever since they started bullying you, you haven't been talking as much and you weren't as cheerful. 

Your girlfriends were always asking if you were okay which you brush off with a smile and a nod. You never wanted them to find out since you thought that Cardin and his team would leave you alone once they got bored of you. Sadly, they never did.

You were currently waiting for your girlfriends at the lunch table. Team RWBY and JNPR were finishing up a test while you waited at the table. You decided to get up and go to get lunch so you wouldn't have to wait in the line later. When you got your lunch, you were ready to head back to the table when you saw Carin and his team at the table, smirking at you. 

They knew that it was your table and they purposely went there so you would approach them. You were nervous since they've never done anything in public before. You gulped down your fears and walked towards them.

"Hey Robo Freak!" Cardin shouted. You froze up as you saw all the eyes in the lunch room stare at you. You nervously shift at the stares and continued walking towards them. "What do you guys want?" You asked nervously, not looking at them. "What? Can't we say hi to our favorite person?" Cardin said as he reached over and grabbed your ear then tugged on it. 

You yelped in pain as you tried to pull away. You heard his friends laughing as everyone in the room stared at you. You felt hot tears form in your eyes as you finally pulled away. "You're no fun Cyclops. You should cool down." He smirked as he grabbed a milk cartoon and squeezed it in his hand above your head, making it explode and having the milk run down on you. 

You wanted to cry as the laughter got louder. The students around you felt bad for you but didn't intervene, in fear that Cardin and his friends might bully them as well. 

You shut your eyes tightly to prevent tears from escaping. The laughter soon stopped and the room went quiet. You opened your eyes to see your four girlfriends standing in front of you. Weiss and Blake had their weapons pointed at their throats while Yang was glaring at them with her eyes glowing red. Ruby was by your side, rubbing her thumb on your hand to calm you down.

"Don't you have better things to do Cardin?" Blake said, her voice calm and cold as she pressed her weapon closer. "Why are you defending this freak? She's not a human! She's not even a faunus! She's a walking tin can that used to entertain children!" He shouted and laughed. You looked down sadly, knowing that what he said was true.

Yang grabs him by his uniform and slams him down on the table, breaking the table beneath him. "You're gonna leave our girlfriend alone or else we'll smash your face in along with your stupid friends. Got it?!" She shouted as her eyes glowed a brighter red. "Gi-Girlfriend?!" He stuttered in horror as he looked at you then at the other girls. He quickly nodded his head and Yang let him go. He ran off with the others behind him.

The four of them faced you and their eyes were soft and concerning. "Are you okay?" Blake said, gently stroking your cheek as Ruby attempted to wipe you clean. "Why didn't you tell us that he was bothering you?! We could have beaten him up earlier!" Weiss said, her arms crossed annoyed. "Sorry..." You muttered in guilt. "Aww don't be so rough on her Ice Queen," Yang said kissing your forehead "We beat him up and that's all it matters. He won't be bothering you anymore (Y/N)."

You smiled happily at your girlfriends and nodded. You've never felt happier in your life. You now had a fatherly figure, friends, and four beautiful girlfriends who were willing to protect you from anything. You felt safe and at home once again.