Nozomi Toujou [Love Live] x Female Reader (Lemon)

Requested by: @SkyeCuizon

You were walking to school with music blasting through your headphones. Unaware of a girl with turquoise eyes stalking up behind her. Before you could find out, the girl leaps up from behind you and grabs your breasts. Let's say your reaction wasn't what the girl was looking for. Instead of squealing and all that stuff, you turned around and chopped her on the head. "Owwwy, you're so mean (Y/N)-san!" the girl said. You finally got a clear look at her and it turned out to be your girlfriend, Nozomi. "Nozomi, how many times did I tell you not to do that?" you said, taking off your headphones. "Gomen'nasai," she says before grabbing your arm and presses it against her chest. "You blush and look away, "Ya, ya, ya. Let's just get to school." The two of you continued to walk to school together. 

Once you two reached school, Eri greeted you and Nozomi. "Hello, Nozomi-chi. Hello (Y/N)-san," she greeted and bowed. "Hey Eri and what did I tell you two about the formality, there's no need. We're all friends," you said. The both nodded in response. "Come on Nozomi, we better finish filing the papers," Eri told Nozomi. She nodded then turned to you, "I'll see you after school?" You shook your head, "Can't. I have basketball practice after school sorry." You were a part of the school's basketball team but whenever you don't have practice, you would always help μ's with practice. You kiss Nozomi on the cheek before saying goodbye to the council members and heading toward to class. You were a second-year student like Honoka, Kotori, and Umi and you even have the same class with them. You sat down at your seat and put on your headphones. But before you could even listen to music, you could hear Honoka shouting your name. "Honoka, don't yell." Umi scolded, taking her seat next to you. "Umi, don't be so harsh to Honoka." You smiled, putting down your headphones. You stretch you arm to ruffle Umi's hair gently. She pouts and brush your hand away. "So Umi. when are you gonna kiss Eli?" You smirked as you saw Umi's face flush red. "Ki-s-s?! That's shameless!" She exclaims. You snorted and looked at her, "You two had been dating as long as me and Nozomi. When the heck are you gonna make your move?" She sighs sadly and lays her head on her desk, "I don't know (Y/N). It's easy for you to say, you're a girl that's not afraid whether or not it's shameless or not." You looked at her and ruffled her hair once more, "Hey don't be like that! How about you take her out on a little date and then ask her to kiss you?" "You say it as if it's easy!" Umi said. "It is. It makes it easier for you." You told her. She sighs once more, "I guess..." You look over her shoulder to find Honoka, but you couldn't see her. Where is she? Before you could do anything else, you found Honoka running back into the classroom with a bag of bread. "What's with the bread?" You asked, staring at the bag. Honoka just shrugs before holding up some bread and yelling, "I AM THE QUEEN OF BREAD!!!"

-Timeskip brought to you by the Queen of Bread XD-

School was over and you were heading toward the gym for basketball practice. You went into the locker room and changed into your basketball jersey. You were the most valuable player on your team and was admired by your teammates. You like to get to the gym early so you could stretch out and practice. Once you finished stretching, you decided you would shoot some hoops. You were about to shoot a hoop before you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. Before you could react, a pair of lips attached themselves onto your neck. Sucking and biting gently on your neck, causing your legs to feel like jello. You tried to hold back a moan but you couldn't when you felt hands go up your jersey and gave your breasts a squeeze. You heard footsteps coming out of the locker room. Suddenly, you felt the person that was behind you disappear. You turned around to only see your teammates coming out of the locker room. What the heck was that? You gulped and looked around the gym, trying to find out who was the one that was behind you. "Hey (Y/N), you alright? You look like you just saw a ghost." One of your teammates asked you with an eyebrow raised. You shook your head and told them it was nothing. "Anyways, let's just start basketball practice."