Nico Yazawa [Love Live] x Female Reader

Requested by: Neptune1127

Written by: nightdragon456 aka Author-chan o3o

~Your POV~

I was standing in front of Otonokizaka Academy looking up at the building with awe. I never imagined the school to be this big. I was joining this school because Maki's mom recommend it to my parents. Maki and I are childhood best friends actually. I gulped nervously as I continue to stare at the large building before me.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked over to see a girl in pigtails with black hair and red eyes. "You alright? You seem lost or something?" She said. I shook my head and looked back at the school, "No I'm just nervous that's all. This school is really big compared to the one I went to." I said. "Well there's nothing to be nervous about because the cutest idol Nico Nico Nii here is here to help!" She said cheerfully and stuck her tongue out cutely. 

I just started at her with confusion. Is this normal for her. "Ah (Y/N)-chan!" I heard a voice call out. I turned around and saw Maki running towards me and hug me tightly. I chuckled and spun her around a bit. "Hey Maki," I grinned, putting her down. "Sorry I'm a little late. A friend of mine woke up a bit late." She told me. "It's fine," I told her.

Nico let out a cough and crossed her arms. "Maki," She said. "Nico," She said, clinging  onto my arm. Nico gritted her teeth and grabbed my other arm. "Do you two know each other?" I asked, looking at the both of them. 

They nodded and glared at each other. "He-Hey come on guys. Let's not be hasty." I nervously laughed. Before anything else can happen, the bell rang. I let out a sigh of relief and pull away from them. "Anyways (Y/N), what class do you have?" Maki asked. I showed her a piece of paper with my classroom number on it. "Cool, you have the same class as me!" Maki grinned, grabbing my hand.

Before I could object, she pulled me into the school. I looked back to see Nico, staring at me with a sad expression on her face. I flashed her a bright smile and waved at her. She blushed a little and waved back. Why was she blushing? Was it because of me? It can't be. Why would she like someone like me?

~After school~

I was on the roof with Maki and her friends. They had to practice and I wanted to watch them. They told me that they were an idol group called Muse. I heard of them, they 're famous around the world. But I only saw eight members, wasn't there suppose to be nine?

"Sorry I'm late!" A voice said panting. "There you are! You're late! Again!" Eli scowled the person. "Sorry, I forgot there was practice." The voice said. I turned around to see it was the girl from before. "Oh hey Nico!" I greeted, grinning. She looked over to me and blushed. "H-Hi (Y/N)..." She stuttered. I giggled and smiled, "Cute" She blushed harder and looked away.

Maki rolled her eyse and grabbed my wrist. "Come on (Y/N)," She said then dragged me farther away from Nico. I looked back and frowned when I saw that she was heartbroken. I knew that Maki pulling me away from her is hurting her somehow. I just couldn't help but feel broken just looking at her upset. 

I pulled away from Maki's grip and looked at Maki. "Maki, look as much as I love you as a friend. You can't pull me away from Nico. Don't think I don't know what you're doing." I said. Maki stared at me in silent and looked down at her feet. "I'm sorry. It's just that..." "Just what?" I said. "I like you. More than a friend. And so does Nico.. The way she looked at you, I knew she liked you." She said. 

I was shocked at this confession. When I heard Nico liked me, I felt my heart skip a beat. But why me? I'm just a normal student and she's a world-known idol. "Maki...I'm sorry. I don't like you that way..." I said. She nodded." I already knew that. I just wished that I was able to change your mind." "I'm sorry," I said. "There's always someone else you know," I told her smiling a bit. "But who? No one here likes me like that." Maki said. "How about Umi? Your guys' personalities seem to really match each other. And you guys do look adorable together." I grinned toothily. She stayed silent then blushed a little. "Wh-Whatever," She said, looking away. 

I smiled and walked back to Nico. "Nico, can we talk?" I asked. She nodded slightly and the both of us walked to the other side of the roof. "What?" She asked. I smiled softly and kissed her cheek. She blushed madly and pushed me away. "Wh-Why did you do that?!" She stuttered, her face bright red. "I know you like me," I giggled, running my hand through my hair. She blushed more and looked down at her feet. 

I lifted her chin up and smiled at her. "I like you too," I said. Her eyes widen and grinned brightly. She leaped at me, instantly wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me into a kiss. My eyes widen and kissed back. 

We pulled away a few seconds later and stared into each others' eyes. "Hey you two lovebirds, done flirty yet?" Eli shouted to us. Nico blushed and buried her face in my chest. I giggled and pat her head. "Yea, we're coming!" I shouted back. Eli nodded and went back to talking to Nozomi. "Come on my little idol," I grinned and held her hand. She smiled and nodded, "Yea."