Prologue

On a dark moonless night, 2 rouge shinobi had just finished a theft from a poor family of 4 and were now jumping from tree top to tree top. They felt an eerie chakra source behind them. As they turned to face it, they saw a flash of red and gray. They both felt a huge pain on their legs and one of them got impaled in the chest by a kunai, instantly falling to the ground. When the remaining one looked up, he saw hooded figure. It had a small frame and he could see red hair from underneath the hood, from the looks of it, a girl. But the thing that stood out the most were the vibrant blue eyes, glaring coldly at him.

He, the leader, managed to speak and asked:

"Who are you?"

He saw a smirk made its way to the mysterious person's face and heard a soft, silky and slightly childish voice say:

"I have different names, the Red Flash, the Bloody Assasin but you can call me the Crimson Curse, ya know?"

It all happened so fast he almost didn't notice if it wasn't for the blood pouring from his neck in a scarlet waterfall. When he looked up he saw the cold, blue eyes of his attacker and whispered to himself:

"The Crimson Curse..."

And fell dead at the girl's feet. She disappeared in a puff of smoke, in search of her next victim.

A/n
OK first time doing a Naruto fanfic...yayzies
I hope this sounded good enough. The picture above is a what the rogue ninja saw...just imagine she had vibrant blue eyes...
Okay that's enough of my ranting... Thanks for reading and I'll try to update soon...