9 - Dinner II

RECAP

At that same moment...

Akarina's POV

Itachi turned the corner to walk into his house. He didn't look like he was gonna stop so I grabbed the guy's hand and ran after him while hollering his name.

"ITACHI-SAN! ITACHI-SAN WAIT!"

He quickly turned and he looked taken aback. I let go of the guy and hugged Itachi from the waist. I think he was even more surprised when he saw a mass of red hair attached to his waist. It was then I heard a laugh behind me.

"Hahaha gee missy I didn't know you has the hots for Itachi. Hahahaha!!!"

"What?!? Whe-?!?! Ho-?!?! NOOO!!!!!"

I grabbed the thing closest to me, which was Itachi's weapon pouch, and threw a senbon needle at him. By the time I noticed what I grabbed, it was already nearing the guy. My eyes got wide and I started panicking and screaming at him to dodge. I was once again surprised when he expertly caught it with his hand.

"Geez missy, remember not to ever make you angry again. You might just kill me next time."

He said with a stupid grin on his face. I was so furious I thought I was gonna pop a vein.

"YOU IDIOTIC MORON!!! I ALMOST HIT YOU WITH A SENBON AND YOU'RE LAUGHING IT AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED!?!?! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU YA KNOW?? I COULD'VE KILLED YOU!!! YA KNOW WHAT?!?! I THINK I'LL DO THAT RIGHT NOW!!!"

I was about to pounce on him when Itachi grabbed me from underneath my arms and lifted me up.

"UNHAND ME YOU FIEND!!! I HAVE TO MURDER HIM AND FEED HIS SOUL TO THE SHINIGAMI FROM THE DARKEST PITS OF THE UNDERWORLD!!!"

"Calm down."

"Alright fine. But if he upsets me once more, I'll skin him alive and feed his meat to the beasts of the wild."

When I looked back at the guy he looked as white as a sheet. I gave him my meanest glare; he just flinched and took some steps back.

"Geez, how can a little girl be so sinister and blood thirsty. It think I'll call you the Crimson Curse. I think you'll be a great assasin when you're older."

"Yeah, and you just might be my first victim. So watch your back. By the way what's your name? All this time I've been calling you guy, ya know?"

He shivered and said.

"I am Shisui Uchiha. And your name is..."

"I'm Akarina Uzumaki, ya know."

"Well until we meet again little red."

"Until then Shisui"

Third Person's POV

He turned and said waved goodbye to Itachi. Akarina looked back at Itachi and gave him a sheepish smile. He shook his head and pulled her inside his house. It was beautiful and it felt warm and welcoming to Akarina.

"Mother I'm home."

A fair-skinned woman with long, straight black hair with bangs hanging on either side of her face to roughly frame her cheeks and black eyes can out from the kitchen. She wore a simple dark purple blouse with a red-plum skirt and a light-yellow apron wrapped around her waist in which she wiped her hands. She gave them a beautiful and warm smile.

"Hello son, and you must be the so famous little redhead I've heard so much about. And he was right you are beautiful with your cerulean eyes and red hair. My name is Mikoto, I'm Itachi and Sasuke's mother."