3 - Meetings

While I was running, I didn't notice someone in front of me. I fell ontop of the person and we rolled down I hill I didn't know was there. When we finally stopped rolling I was at the bottom. When I opened my eyes, I saw big, round onyx eyes. It was a little boy, maybe a bout my age. His eyes we're closed, but when he finally opened them, a small blush made its way onto his face. He scurried off me and extended his hand for me to take it. I took his hand and thanked him. Just as I was about to ask for his name, another voice beat me to it.

"Sasuke, what do you say?"

He quickly looked behind at the same time I turned around. There behind me was a boy, maybe 5-6 years older than me. He was looking at the boy, whose name I found out is Sasuke, expectantly. He bowed his head and fiddled with his fingers. After a few minutes, I heard a soft voice say,

"Sorry I bumped into you and made you fall."

"Don't worry about it, ya know? It was my fault anyway. I was the one running without watching my path."

I gave him a closed eye smile and I think I saw him blush again. The boy behind me chuckled and introduced himself.

"My name is Itachi Uchiha and he, as you already know, is my little brother Sasuke."

I smiled at him and introduced myself.

"Oh! That's cool ya know? My name is Akarina Uzumaki, I'm new here."

I saw him stiffen at my last name. My smile instantly dropped. I hope what happened in my last village won't happen here. I think he noticed my change and quickly smiled.

"That's very nice. Where did you come from?"

"Well I came from the Village Hidden in the Mist. Its kinda far from here, ya know?"

He smiled at me and told me they had to leave. I waved at them and said goodbye to Sasuke. He shyly waved back at me and ran after his older brother.

Hmmm, I wish I had an older brother. Well, you can't have everything in life so we must move on. I turned and walked the opposite direction the Uchihas went too. Hmmm my first acquaintance, I wonder who else I will meet in this place.

SASUKE'S POV

'That new girl is very pretty'

My train of thought was broken by my nii-chan himself.

"So otōto, that new girl seems very polite."

"Yep, you said it nii-chan, she is very polite and pretty."

I saw him smirk. Oh no, what did I get myself into?

"Who said anything about pretty? Does little Sasuke have a crush?"

Damn him. I blushed furiously while saying no over and over. He just chuckled and shook his head.

"You know Sasuke, she is indeed very pretty. If you don't hurry, someone may just walk in and swoop her off her feet."

I just looked ahead and smiled.

"If I meet her again I will surely talk to her and make her my friend."

"OK otōto. Whatever you say."

I gained a look of determination in my eyes and looked ahead of me. She will be my friend next time I see her.

A/n

Ha!! No one expect that coming huh?

I'm sosososososo sorry I haven't updated in a while. With exams and everything I couldn't get to update the story.
I hope you all enjoyed it. And once again I'm soo sorry for taking so long.

Peace out yo!! ✌✌✌