2 - Hospital

Beep...beep...beep...beep

I slowly opened my eyes as I adjusted to the bright light. I looked around me and realized I was in a hospital room. The door slowly opened and a nurse walked in. She smiled brightly at me but I couldn't return the smile. I felt numb inside, I tried to smile back but it looked more like a grimace to me. She checked me up and told I could leave. She also said I had to go to the Hokage's office.

When I walked out, a man was waiting for me outside.

"Hey brat, are you the kid Lord Hokage is expecting?"

"I have met many rude people in my life, believe me, but this is just mean. Like, I'm new here hello! You don't have to treat me like that ya know?"

He just looked like he wanted to punch me while I looked up at him defiantly. His eye twitched.

"Well it seems you have a mouth, c'mon brat follow me."

I stubbornly stuck my nose in the air and pouted.

"I'm not following someone who won't even ask for a name an just call me a brat."

He huffed and picked me up and I instantly started thrashing around and yelling. He made a single handsign and we were now inside some sort of office.
I gave him one of the coldest glares I could muster, I even saw him slightly cringe. An elderly voice broke me out of my glare. He gave me a warm smile, so I happily returned it.

"Hey there, what's your name old man?"

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO THE HOKAGE IN THAT DISRESPECTFUL MANNER!"

I got a gigantic anger vein. If anyone knows me they know to not yell at me or make me angry. I can be the sweetest person you know, but once you make me angry, all hell will break loose.

"WELL IF SOMEONE WOULD'VE AT LEAST TOLD ME WHERE WE WERE GOING I WOULD HAVE KNOWN HOW TO BEHAVE! BUT NO! MR. I-WANNA-BE-MEAN-TO-A-CHILD-I-DON'T-KNOW DIDN'T EVEN ASK FOR MY NAME! WHAT IF I WASN'T THE RIGHT PERSON? WHA-"

"SO IT'S MY FAULT NOW? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE SENT TO GET SOME UNGRATEFUL BRAT YOU DON'T EV-"

"ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!"

We instantly stopped and looked at him

"Yes sir,my apologies."

"Good, please come here."

I as I was told and stood in front of his big desk.

"Tell me, what's your name?"

"My name is Akarina Uzumaki, I came here from the Hidden Mist village and I must've passed out when I reached the gates."

He nodded and asked the man, whose name I head was Ibiki, to leave the room.

"Why did you come here all the way from there, there must have been a really good reason for you to travel that distance. Who did you come with?"

I felt the tears gather at the corner of my eyes. I looked down and told him my tragic tale. After I finished, he looked at me sadly.

"I'm very sorry for your loss, the least I can do is let you stay here in the village. You will have a place to live and I'll give you a weekly allowance for you to live with. Is that OK with you?"

I could only nod and throw myself at him for a hug. He returned it with a smile.

"Here is some money, now go and explore the village. Make new friends know where things are, you know what to do right?"

I nodded, saluted and responded

"Yes sir!"

"OK you may leave but please come back at sunset so I can show you where you will be staying."

I nodded and ran out, but before I left I heard him call.

"Don't get in any type of trouble OK?"

"Don't worry so much. Ya know?"

I gave him a closed eyed smile and walked out with my chin in the air. As I passed Ibiki, I stuck my tongue out at him and ran for my life while laughing out loud.