8 - Dinner I

Akarina's POV

I left the training grounds and made my way to the village. I passed by Ichiraku's and bought myself some ramen. As I slowly dragged myself home -- thanks to the weights -- I heard someone calling my name.

"Hey Akarina!"

I turned my head to the source of the voice and found myself face to face with Ryuuji.

Ryuuji's POV

I was walking home from the store when I saw red going around the corner. I knew who that was and I swore I would talk to her again.

"Hey Akarina!"

I ran and stood behind her. She quickly turned around. Too quickly. My cheeks we're pooled with red heat because of the closeness. She too had a small blush playing on her cheeks.
'How cute...'
She recovered from her blush and took a quick step back while giving me a closed eye smile. I think I just blushed a little harder.

Akarina's POV

Turns out it was Ryuuji.
'Hmmm... I think I'll start calling him Ryuu-kun'

"Hey Ryuu-kun! How's it going ya know?"

I think he just blushed a little harder.
'Hmm...I wonder what has got him so flustered.'

"Hey what's up? Where you coming from? What happened?!? Who did this to you? Tell me who did! I swear I'll—"

I covered his mouth with my hands to shut him up.
'Gosh he's turning into Naruto ya know...'

"Nothing much. I'm coming from a training ground. I was training and overdid it. No one did this to me don't worry okay?"

He gave me a sheepish smile and a light blush duted his cheeks.

"H-hey do you w-want me to walk you home?"

"Umm sure. That would be very nice! Thank you!"

He nodded and offers to help me walk but I refused. If I was gonna get stronger I had to carry my weights on my own.

We talked all the way to my house. He walked me to the doorstep. I turned and gave him a hug. Now if anybody knows me, they know I love hugs. He hesitantly hugged me back, turned red all over, said good bye and ran away as if demons we're chasing him. I walked inside my house and decided to take a cat nap before making my way over to t her Uchiha's.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

'She hugged me! I can't believe it'
A flustered Ryuuji thought to himself. What he didn't know was that a certain Uchiha had seen everything.

'Hmmm...Interesting...'

Akarina's POV

I woke up at about 6 pm. I took a bath to rid myself of the dirt and sweat I collected during the training session with Itachi. After that, I got dressed in a simple purple kimono like shirt and some black shorts. I put my long hair into twin buns and I was ready to go by 6:20. I locked my door and made my way to the Uchiha compound.

After a like 10 minutes of walking, I reached the entrance of the compound. I was marvelled at how big it actually was. I made my way inside and looked around with a look of awe. My gaping was interrupted by my clumsiness. I bumped into someone and fell right on my behind. I looked up with the most menacing glare I could muster only to find myself staring at the amused gaze of a boy of about Itachi's age. He was grinning at me with an amused spark in his eyes. I blushed a deep red and quickly looked down. He extended his hand for me to take.

"Sorry I bumped into ya little lady. Late me help you out."

I took his hand and he hauled me up.

"Thank you."

"So were you looking for someone?"

"Y-yeah I-I..."

Gosh, since when did o become a stuttering mess ya know?

"Ummm I was l-looking for Mr. Uchiha..."

"Well missy if you haven't noticed this is the Uchiha compound. All men are Mr. Uchiha here."

Cue the blushing. He had an amused and teasing look in his eyes.

"W-well I was l-looking for Itachi..."

"Now there's someone I know! I could take you there if you want!"

"Umm sure. That would be great!"

He smiled, grabbed my hand and took me in the direction of what I suppose was Itachi's house. In about 5 minutes we stopped in front of a warm and welcoming house. At that same moment...

A/n

Aaaaannnddd cliffhanger!!!!!

I am soooo sorry I took sooooo lond to update. In the next chapter will the actual dinner happen.
Meanwhile,

Who was that mystery Uchiha watching our little Akarina and Ryuuji?

Who is that boy that helped Akarina?

What happened when they reached at Itachi and Sasuke's house?

Find out next time on "The Crimson Curse"!!!!!