7 - Training

Akarina's POV

I woke up the next day kinda sore. Ughh, shouldn't have slept on the couch. I did my morning routine and ate breakfast still half asleep. I looked up from my bowl of cereal and saw the time.
Boy, if I wasn't awake before I am now, ya know!!
Only 5 damned minutes we're left for me to reach the training ground!!!
And I had no idea where it is!!!!
Greaaaat!!! Nice going Akarina, first impression of you is a lazy bum that sleeps too much and not worth his time.
Why world?!!
WHYYY?!?!?!?
WHY ARE YOU AGAINST ME THIS MORNING!!?!?! COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN ANOTHER DAY?!?!

I rushed out of my apartment on my way to find the training ground. As I turned the corner, I bumped into something hard and fell with a thud. I looked up ready to tell off the idiot that made me fall. But to my surprise, it was Itachi. Yay!! (-.-)

"Hey there Itachi-sensei, what brings you here on thus fine morning ya know?"

"Well Akarina-chan, I was on my way to the training ground like we agreed yesterday. How about you?"

"Haha riiiiigghtt, I was on my way there too, we'll you see funny story..."
I said while nervously rubbing the back of my neck giving him a closed eye smile.

"You have no idea where you're going right?"

He chuckle as I flushed with embarrassment while picking myself off the ground.

We walked until we arrived the training ground. He stood in front of me and said,

"Okay now give me 5 laps around the field pronto!"

" WHAT?!?"

"Hmm, I thunk you're right! Make it 10."

"NONONON-"

"15, we can keep going all day."

He replied while sadistically smiling. Well, I better start running before he decides to add more.
After a hellish run, I dropped on the ground while panting exhausted of all the work.

"Well we have no time to waste. C'mon, give me 20 sit ups and right after 20 push ups.

~some time later~

I fell on the grass. Ya know, it's not that bad down here. Maybe I can sl-

"C'mon that was just the warm up."

"WHAT?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN JUST THE WARM UP?!?!"

He chuckled and shook his head. Huh?! Why is he laughing at my pain, Ya know?!?!

"Don't worry, just put these on."

They looked like arm and leg warmers. He knelt and slipped them on my legs. Then he took my arm and slipped those on too. As soon as he let go I instantly fell face first on the ground. I groaned in pain.

"WHYYY?!?!?"

"Please don't take them off until I tell you to. I want you to run 2 laps around the village each day until we meet again next week. Make sure you DO NOT take off the training weights."

"Ughh, seriously???"

"Yes. Seriously. That's all for today, you can go home now."

I shakily stood up from the ground and started making my way home. It's almost much so I'll pass by Ichiraku to get some ramen on my way back. I heard Itachi calling me so I turned and liked back

"Hey! Wanna come over to my house for dinner?"

My eyes grew the size of plates.

"W-what?!"

"Do. You. Wanna. Come. Over. For. Dinner. At. My. House?"

"I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME YOU MORON!!!"

My eyes widened as I covered my mouth with my hands. How embarrassing!!! Why does my temper have to be so short and my mouth so big? I was once again surprised when Itachi let out a full blown laugh.

"You really are something else huh?"

"That's what I've been told, Ya know." I said while blushing a bright red.

"Be at my house at 6pm sharp okay?"

Okay. I'll see you there!"

We both walked away from each other. It seems I'll meet Mr. and Mrs. Uchiha. I wonder what the Uchihas have in store for me.