My possessive pop star fiancé (book 2)

First chapter!!!  If you have not yet read 'My possessive pop star boyfriend' then please read that first!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I looked up at Justin, he was smiling and running his finger on the ring that I was wearing.  Three hours ago Justin purposed to me in front of everyone at his concert.

"When we land you should call your parents." Justin told me.

"I will." I smiled and kissed him on the lips again.

"Excuse me but you guys aren't alone." Jazz coughed.

Justin stuck his tongue out at Jazz while Jazz rolled her eyes in return.

"You both will be nineteen next week I would have expected both of you to act you're age." Pattie glared at both of them.

"Yes Mom." Both of them said causing Pattie to smile.

Pattie was the only one on the planet I knew who could tame Jazz and Justin at the same time.  My best friend Jazz was a total bad ass.  Justin on the other hand was a control freak and enjoyed being possessive over me.  I hated how he wouldn't let me do things on my own.

"Jazz, will you be my maid of honor?" I asked Jazz.  I could see out of the corner of my eyes Justin's jaw almost drop.

"I would be honored, Zara." Jazz said while running over to me and giving me a huge bear hug.

"Don't crush my fiancé, Jazmyn." Justin warned.

"Love you too, bro." Jazz said in a sarcastic tone.

"Jazz if you stop annoying your brother I promise to let you and' I to share the hotel room this time." I told Jazz.

"Okay." Jazz grinned.

"Looks like we'll be roomies." Alfredo told Justin.  Alfredo was Jazz's new boyfriend and one of Justin's close friends.

Justin glared at me which meant I was in deep trouble. 

I sweetly smiled at him in return.

"Ryan and Chaz are going to meet us when we get on break." Justin told us with a grin.  Ryan and Chaz we're Justin's best friends.  Together the three of them we're total pranksters.

"That's great Hun!" Pattie smiled.  She was like mother hen to them too.

"Great now I'll have three brothers to deal with." Jazz grumbled.

Ryan and Chaz treated Jazz the same way Justin treated her.  Even though she's my best friend I do enjoy watching them get on her nerves.

"I know it will be awesome." Justin grinned wickedly at Jazz.

"Don't worry Jazzy I'll protect you." Alfredo told her.  Jazzy?!

Jazz normally doesn't let anyone call her 'Jazzy' except for Pattie and I.

Jazz kissed Alfredo on the cheek in return.

"This is torture." Justin groaned and put his face in my hair.

"Yeah, well how do you think I feel when your kissing my best friend?" Jazz asked Justin.

"That's different." Justin mumbled.

"How much longer until we land." I whispered to Pattie.

"Too long." Pattie whispered back.

We both snickered.