Prolouge

I don't remember the wedding all to well. The smiles, the yells of congratulations all faded into the back. Ryan took my hand and lead me to a limo. He pulled me close to his side, and stared into my eyes the color of his black and blue easily capturing my attention. 

The ride was happy and ironically I didn't feel so betrayed anymore. I mean...he was my husband now, and it wasn't as if he'd hurt anyone that I loved. He'd promised me he didn't have any dirty intentions. 

We stopped somewhere near the border, the driver opened the door and I eagerly took Ryans hand to get out. We walked towards the cabin I ignored the tiny chill that flooded my body suddenly. 

I figured it had to be the air, but when the door opened after Ryan pushed slightly I knew with growing horror as men exited and sudden;y grabbed me and dragged me inside that my worst nightmare had come true. 

I screamed for Ryan but he didn't answer, I couldn't seem to gather my strength, that's when I noticed my lovely wedding ring glowing green in the center. They dragged me to the center of a wiccan circle, candles littered the floor, and the air was thick with incense. 

Ryan stood outside of it as the men chained me to the ground. "It won't hurt a bit, it will just make you more...agreeable."

A voice in the shadows started to chant, and soon as my eyes flooded red and I felt rage fill me. I could also feel my heart growing colder and colder. And as I stared at Ryan, who seemed very pleased with himself.

I realized  I was happy I couldn't feel anymore...so happy.