Chapter 9

**

The arrived at the six story building, Gavril couldn't help the pride that filled him at the site of the building. His family had built the security company as front for the true operations, but it didn't stop the pride that slipped through knowing his people had built something so successful.

The doors were opened, as he entered his sister and brother followed in behind him. He could easily hear the whispers as people gossiped behind them. His entourage entered the elevators, and instead of the usual climb towards his office.

Anghle reached forward and pressed the button with the picture of a jackal on it. Stepping back, his fiddled with the ends of his coat. "He sounded impatient on the phone."

"Doesn't he always?" D'or said lazily, her eyes glanced at the camera, "One would think with time he'd have gained patients."

Gavril nodded, "One would think."

The elevator stopped and they stepped off, entering a large chamber room. The ceiling had a painting of angels and demons fighting. Candles were lit here and there, while the space was also lit by lamps that's been installed in the floor.

The three shared a look, before they all descended down the stairs that led passed the large chamber, to a lower floor. Where there was a large couch, Anghle winced at the light coming from the ten large computer screens on the wall. Each one having something different playing from news, to another that had cartoons running.

"Yes, patients is something that my father lectured me about often. And I mean often."

The three jerked their head up, their eyes meeting the bright red-green eyes of Dean. He smirked, before he suddenly fell twisting in the air landing in front of them. He tsked, "Gavril you and your siblings have grown awfully comfortable playing the spoiled moguls huh?"

Gavril frowned, Dean was the elder but the elder's appearance always annoyed him especially when he was nagging like now. The elder appeared sixteen with pale skin, and almost feminine features. He was lithe, and light on his feet, but in actuality the elder had lived far before the fall of the Roman Empire.

"Does my call annoy you so much," He mocked, "Does it bring you away from your fancy dinners and your—."He paused his eyes going to Gavril, "whores~~."

"Enough." Anglhe stepping forward, "What did you call us for? To mock us?"

"Tsk," Dean turned away from them, "Sadly, no. I've called you three because it's recently come to my attention that a few Lycans have stepped outside of their bounds and gone after a few humans."

"Lycans?" D'or questioned as she followed him towards the couch. "I thought they were busy battling amongst themselves?"

"They were." Reaching the couch, he picked up a keyboard, and pressing 'F' a picture of young-man, whose mouth was misshapen and his eyes were a little too wide. "Now they no longer need to, the issue of leadership amongst them has been settled." He looked at the screen, "This little bugger managed to take over after killing a few people."

"phew." Anglhe whistled, "Did he use poison?"

"Hardly," Dean said with disgust, "He's a natural born Alpha, and he's been pushing the boundaries with the other beings...especially our lovely neighbors the Scorzi Conven."

"Good."

Gavril's coldly spoken word drew all their attention, "Hopefully he will take a few with him."

"Yeeas, I'm sure you have high hopes for such an occurrence," Dean drawled, plopping down on the couch, his aura nonchalant. "But, it would be a trial to have to organize against an out and out war between the Scorzi and the Lycans."