Chapter 28

I woke up the next day hearing my phone beep.Rolling over i grabbed my phone off the bed side table and looked at it.I had two hundred twitter notifications.Opening twitter I noticed the trend #supportRem was surfacing the web.As i scrolled down through my news feed i noticed allot of fans were apologizing for being so rude.As i got further along the feed i noticed Luke had tweeted that they would be holding a live stream and that we were going to be guest stars along with the one d boys.Right when i closed out of twitter Desi came into the room with the girls and Louis.Louis is the only guy out of all the guys that has seen me shirtless and neither one of us carried because he was like a big bro i wish i had.He always knew what and how to say it even if he acts like a kid allot. He's maturing a lot.

"Baby girl.Do you think you could get dressed and come do a live stream with us.We all know you've already checked twitter so you can say no to us,"Lo said sitting next to me on the bed.

"Yeah but if anyone asks to personal questions i'm out."

"Good now get up and get dressed. Breakfast is ready. Hazza made your favorite.Baked chicken and toast."

As they all left the room i jumped up and ran to get dressed finally smelling Hazzas wonderful cooking.

As i ran down the stairs and in to the kitchen Hazza slide the last peace of chicken onto the big plater.

"Oh Harrie you remembered,"I said sitting down in my spot.

"Yes i did how can i forget you favorite food when you constantly ask for it,"He said calling the others to come eat before me and Niall in-hailed it all.

As we ate i noticed that everyone refused to look at me in the eyes.

Putting down the food i asked,"Whats wrong. none of you guys are looking me int the eyes."

"Im sorry Remmy but we got a call from your mom back in the states.You know your dog Angle.She died.We tried to hide it from you so we could tell you at a less emotional time."

"Its fine i know she's in a better place'"I said id know for years that old gall had not many years and i had come to terms with her death.

"Come on were all done.Time for the live thing,"I said once everyone was finished with there breakfast.

"Hazza i think you gave Rem and Lou food babes,"Michael said seeing Louis and me both putting a hand on our stomachs.

"Hey its an honor to be with the amazing Hazzas food babies,"Lou said closing his eyes.

Hearing him say this all us girls including Ashton jumped up and squealed LARRRY while jumping up in place.

"Come on you dummies lets go do this thing,"I said walking out of the room and getting my laptop and opening twitter.

Sitting all around me we started the stream.As the stream started i noticed Calum was shirtless.

Right as we started the podcast i said,"Calum Thomas Hood put a shirt on before i make you."

"Yes mamma,"He said sliding on his shirt.

"Im not a momma,"I said pouting and crossing my arms.

"Rem hun yes you are,"Liam said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"That makes you the daddy and Luke her side lover and Ashton,Michael,Calum,Cry,Ella, and me all your little children,"Desi said.

"Des your not helping,"I said leaning my head back.

"Since i put on a shirt mamma you need to put on a shorter shirt and show of that glorious but of your,"Calum said giving me an innocent smile.

Right as he said that i noticed we had a lot of people voicing the option. The one at the top was from Calum's mom it read Calum Thomas Hood keep your shirt on.