chapter 12

Dude 101 readers . Yes. Okay enough of the heres the story.
Crys PoV:

When we finished it was really quite.

"I think we've found our next up coming group," the guy at the head of the table said.

"Fuck yes,"i said fist pumping the air.

"Cry how many times do i have to tell you no cursing," Rem said bringing momma out.

"Daddy mommys being mean again," i say putting my face on Desis shoulder.

"You know very well i can't help you in these kind of times,"Desi said.

"Omg there doing it again," i heard Ashton gush.

"Shush Ashton," Calum said smacking him upside the head.

"Sit down boys and girls. We have a propeasition for you," he said as we all sat across from him.

"What do you girls say about going on tour with the guys?"

"We'ld love to," i answered .
Rems PoV:

When Cry said yes i sent her a confused look. Great she was sticking us with and energtic ideot, an asshat,a cold hearted blonde, and a rainbow guy. Why Cry why did you do this to me.
(A/N)
I've desided to do this book just from Rem pov and do a sequale from Desis pov. Okay back to the story.

Not wanting to show my disconfert i smiled slightly and noded with the rest of the girls.

"Okay the boys will be living with u until toar and a little after toar," the boys and our producer said.

"Sir we don't have enough room were we live now to substane four people,"i said speaking for the first time we enterd the room.

I began to wonder if they had heard me because of how soft i spoke. If i was around someone i didn't know anything about i spoke softly but if i knew stuff about them or i was close to them i would speak loudly. Unless i was on stage and that's when i let the loud beast out.

"Well you girls have a month to move out and into the boys house right down the road from here," our manager said.

"Okay the only thing left now is for you ti sign these papers.

After we had reover everything and signed it we were free to go.

"Rem you need to learn how to speak louder," the manager said as he walked us outside.

"Yed sir," i answered.

We all climbed into our vehicles and left.

"Cry u guys tack Desi with u while i drop the boys off at their house so they can prepare their house," i said before Cry or Desi could get inside of the vehicles.