chapter 20

"Why can't i?"

"Because i want to talk to you and i need your advice on something,"Luke said looking into my eyes.

"What do you need?"

"You see theirs this girl i like but i don't know if she likes me back. What do i do?"

"Tell her your felling and fuck her if she doesn't fell the same about you,"i answered honestly.

Even if we had been with the guys for what how many days i had grown to really like Luke and hearing him say this gave me some kind of hope for the future.

"Rem!"Ashton said sitting up.

"Yeah Ashton?"

"I was wondering if i could ask out

Ella but i don't know how to. Can you give me some advice?"

"Sure get her alone and ask her. I think shell say yes. ," i said as Michael woke up

As i sat their i began to think to myself completely blocking out the guys.
How come i can help so many people with relationships but i can't seem to land not one myself. Am i so tomboyish none wants to date me.

Felling a sharp pain on my face i snapped out of my thoughts.

"What the hell was that for?"i asked looking up into my surprise Desis sister.

"Darcy what the hell are you doing here?"i asked looking at the mackup caked face.

"Well i came to see my little sister and her stupid friends,"she said snering at me.

No matter how much we told her she's always put too much makeup on. She always wore the same shade of lipstick,bright res, no matter thw color of her dress that day or moment. She was always Snotty and preppy and almost got her way with eveyone but Des and me. When ever someone saw her it didn't matter what time of day she allways wore dresses and highells. She hated us because she found us childish for our ages and inapproriate.

"Darcy get the hell out now!"i screamed at her waking everyone who were still asleep. I yelled this before i felt two hands go around my neck as if trying to strangle me. Ever since i meet her shed always tried to kill me or hurt my singing voice beyond repair. Thats one of the reasons Des hates her. The other reason was because her parent paied more attention to Darcy and completely ignored her. She was ignored until i invited her over to my house. I explained to my mom before she came over about her family. My mom loved her like she was her own child. I hated Desis holl family and she knew it. It seemed like a long time before she was pulled of of me. When she lett go of me i fell to the floor landing on my hurt arm. I lay their gasping in pain and for the realief of my lungs. When i looked up i saw that our bodyguard had her by her Shirt and was good to through her out.(I can't remember if i mentioned him a while back but i can't remember what his name was sorry)