chapter 11

As i made my brothers plates i heard my phone blare my ringtone of Luke singing teenage dream. Running to get my phone while my face blazed with embarrassment.

"Hello," i said sweetly as i answered my phone is this the house hold of

Nerd Sensation?"a voice asked.

"Yes sir. Rem speaking," i answered.

"We at hi and hey records wanted to know if you guys would come in tomorrow afternoon and sing for us so we can desided to sign you are not?" He asked.

"Yes sir that would be great. Well definitely be there." I answered before he hung up.

"Guys guess what?!" I asked running into the kitchen.

"What Rem?" Das asked.

"We have an interview tomorrow at noon."

"What were?" Ella asked.

"Take a guess," i said smiling widely.

"I can take a wild guess its hi or hey records," Cry said.

"Yes. For once we should be happy about Michaels butt dialing," Desi said joining in on my happy dance.

"Way to go Remedy," Jason said rapping me in a hug.

He's the only one in my family that still calls me by my full name because he knows it makes me mad. But i could never hurt him.

"All of you should be very proud of your selves," Cade said rapping his arms around all of us girls.

"It burns get off!"i screamed trying to get my brothers off of me.

"Shush Rem you know it doesn't burn"

Hearing me wimper the all pulled away.

After everyone had finished eating my phone went of again.

"Hello."

" We wanted to inform you your apointment with hi or hey records has been moved to in about two hours. Have a nice day," was all i heard before the person hung up.

"Girls go get ready now they moved the appointment to two hours from now. We leave in ten!" I yelled running up the stairs.

Aftet ten minutes were past we sat in our big minivan and car.

"Get Ella on the phone put it on speaker," i said pulling out of the drive way.

"Okay Ella we have to deside what song are we going to cover for the thing," i said as ella answered the phone and putting it on speaker.

"We haven't do an one direction song yet,"Cry said paying more attention to the road than our conversation.

"Woach one?" I asked.

"How about stand up or tell me a lie?" I heard one of my brothers asked.

"Lets take a vote,"Des said.

"Okay how many in your vehicle wants Tell me a Lie?"

"All of us."

" So that's four for Tell me a Lie.

"How about you guys?" I asked the boys in the back.

"Tell me a Lie," all said at the same time.

"Alright its desided well sing that song ." I said.

It took about and half hour to get to the studio.

"How may i help you?" The lady at the front desk asked .