chapter 16

"Guys can i please speak to Desi alone fot a little bit?"i asked once everyone had stopped crying.

"If you need us well be in the hallway,"Cry answered as her and Ella drug the boys out with them.

"Rem i can't believe you went got yourself hurt again!"Desi yelled at me.

"Desi I'm so sorry if i had saw him coming i wouldnt have went,"

"What do you mean you didn't see him?"

"He was speeding and i didn't see him come around the bend in the road," i answered looking at her.

"Its okay then,"she said running her hand through her hair.

"Desi your not wearing a beanie. Why?"

"I was so worried so much about you i rushed out without putting one on,"she said sitting next to me on my bed.

I could tell she was trying to hold back her tears.

"Come here Des,"i said opening my arms wide.

She hesitated only for a minute before letting me hug her. As i hugged her her body began to shake with her silent tears.

"Its okay Desi I'm hear now nothing else matters,"i wispired in her ear.

"I know i just can't face the fact of every losing you,"she said between sobes.

After a while she stopped crying and just hiccuped.

"Rem I'm sleepy,"Desi said looking up at me.

"Lets tack a little nap," i said laying down on my side.

"Okay,"she answered laying down next to me.

When she laied down i nited our hands together like we did when we were younger.

"Goodnight Desi," i said as i closed my eyes.

"Night Rem," i heard her say as i let sleep take over.

(A/N)
Okay guys i felt a little emotionall when i wrote this chapter. How do you guys like this side of Rem and Desi. To clear up any confusion Desi and Rem are like sisters. And yes Rem knows and the rest of the girls know Desi is bisexual
.So their you go.
-Sissy