chapter 7

Rems PoV:

As i began to walk i heard someone follow me.Just as i was about to turn around and confront the person a strong hand spun me around.

"What do you want?"I asked 

"Just to ask you a question," the person said. Just as those words left his mouth i knew it was Luke.

"What did you want to ask?"

"I was wondering hew taught you to sing like that?"

"Des and myself,"I said walking back twoards the house.

When i walked in they were cleaning up there mess. Seeing them doing this I instantly felt bad for yelling at them.

"Ella, Cry im sorry for yelling," I said still looking down while felling like shit.

"Its okay Rem just help us finish cleaning up and it'll be like it never happened,"Cry answered.

"Come on Rem dont sulke,"Ella said rapping her arms around me.

"Thanks guys," i said pulling away and starting to clean.

"We only have one question,"Ella stated.

"Why dont you sing like that when we go to interviews for our band?" Cry askes.

"Its because i get nervouse."

"Honey with your voice theres nothing to be nervouse about,"Calum said cauzing me to jump out of my skin  just noticing he was also in the room.

"Yeah right. Weres Ashton and Micheal?" i stated.

"The're cleaning up yalls rooms," Luke answered from behinde me.

"Shit Des they might be doing something stupid with our stuff!" i said dropping the trash i had in my hand and running up the stairs.

When we got upstairs we saw Micheal wearing one of my C38 bras and Aston  wearing Desi's B32 bra while dancing and singing Single ladys by Beyonce In high girly voice.Desi and i qiuetly snuck to the recorder we had for got we left running two day before.

"This is so going on YouTube!"DEsi and i yelled grabbing the camera and blotting out of the room.

Hearing us yell this Ashto and Micheal came running after us just as we dashed out the back door to our secret hideing place.

"Rem Desi we know your out here some were!" Micheal yelled comeing close to were we hid.

"Ha found you!"he yelled pulling Deis up into a hug and spinning her around.

Seeing her laugh i was destracted because i didnt fell Luke come up behind me untill he blew on my ear.Himn doing this made me jump and exposing me to Ashton who ran up to me and grabed the recorder and smashing it right before me.

"Now it can never be seen," Ashton said looking at what he did with pride.

"Fuck now we have to get another one !"I said laughing my ass off.

"Come on we need to go finish cleaning," i said walking twoards the house.

"We're already done,"Cry and Ella answered.

"Hey Rem? Can you please cook for us to night?" Desi asked.

"Yeah. I usome you guys are staying for dinner," i said walking into our clean kitchen.

"Yes we will,"Luke answered for all of them.

"Okay now out of my kitchen but Luke, Ashton, and Ella you stay,"i said grabbing an apron.