chapter 14

(A/N)

Okay you know how i said that this book will be in Rems pov but ive desided to add some of Luke's pov.I'm really sorry this chapter is so short. Seyya till next time my dear lovely humans.

-Sissy

Luke's PoV:

After an hour of cleaning the house phone range. 

"Luke get the phone !" Calum yelled from upstairs.

"Hello!"i answered

"Hi is this Mr Hemmings?"a voice asked on the other side of the phone.

"Speaking. How may i help you sir?" I asked.

"Its regards to a miss Remedy Morinsone. She's been i a acadent. She was hit by a drunk driver. She's i critical condition in the ICU."

"Okay what hospital?" I asked in a shacky voice.

"Calvary Hospital,"He answered.

"Have you called her room mates yet sir?"

"No before she passed out she said just your name and we desided to call you first. We found your number in her phone,"The doctor informed me.

"Ill be right their sir. Goodbye,"i said hanging up.

"Calum,Michael,Ashton we need to go to the hospital now!"i yelled heading twoard the front door.

"Why who's hurt?"Calum asked once they all were in the car.

"Rem she was hit by a drunk driver,"Ashton answered looking up from his phone to look at my worried eyes in the backseat.

"Desi just sent me a message about it. She's in critical condition and she's getting better," Michael said from his spot next to me

"I hope she's okay,"Calum said as we pulled up to the hospital and parking. When we walked up to the front desk the doctor was their waiting for us.

"Mr Hemmings thank you for coming in,"the doctor said.