chapter 3

Chapter update on February 14,2023 Sorry 

A/N Sorry about the delayed update and editing on this. The main reason for the update we to fill in any plot wholes so far and to make better sense of everything that happens when it does. I also felt like this need more detail in may places. You may see some conversations completely reworded or changed. Its to make it flow and makes more sense.

Desis pov:

When I opened my eyed I instantly knew I wasn't in my room become the walks were green. The room smelled of men's collagen instead of lavender and vanilla-sugar. When I sat up I noticed the room had clothes every were. I jump slightly as the sound of Mickey's  solo from good girls are bad girls blare  unexpectedly.  Looking around I find my phone ringing on the bedside table.

"Fuck! I forgot to call and let them know when we left."

Looking down at my phone with squinted eyes I sigh a relief and see thats its just a scam caller. I throw ,y phone down next to me plopping back onto the bed.

"Nice ringtone by the way," someone says causing me to sit up quickly looking around for who ever it maybe. 

"Where's Rem and who are you?" I ask still trying to see

"She's in my friends room and you might wanna put these on," he answered as he came over to the side of the bed I was on and handing me my glasses. "Do you remember anything that happened last knight?"

"The only thing I remember is Rem  running over to me and her fighting theses guys and her being hit over the head. Is she safe?" I asked straightening the glasses on my face as I looked around to the room trying to use anything to identify the guy next to me. He sighs and rubs his dead. Before I cant ask any more questions the door slams open and some tackles me from behind.

Rems PoV: 

 "Desi are you okay?" I asked clinging to her in the floor onto of the other guys clothes.

"Yes," she answered smiling wide.

"Are you sure? Nothing is hurt r broken?"

"Rem, calm down. We promise we didn't do anything to her." another guy states as he pokes his head in the room looking for a place to sit. I recognized him right away as the drummer from Five Second of Summer, Ashton. I've always been able to recognize people better then every one in our band.

"I heard a loud commotion. What's going on in here?" A boy with light caramel skin, midnight black hair, and chocolate eyes asked .

"So there both awake now? I boy with pale skin, blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes asked sitting in the only spot left open, a computer desk chair.

I instantly recognized them as Calum and Luke making the band complete.

Gasping Desi grabbed my shoulders and shook me, "We for got to call the girls and let them know we were on the way home. They must be worried. How the heck do we explain where the hell we are?"

"I dont know. Now stop shacking me." I say getting a little dizzy from the sudden movement of being shaken

"Well call them," Mikey says sarcastically

"Desi do you have your phone? Mines dead," she states waving her phone up in the air.

"Yeah. Its best if we get this call over. You know Cry and Ella worry far to much about us sometimes."

As i waited for them to answer I saw the time and hopped they wouldn't be mad or asleep by now. They both liked to sleep late meaning most of our gigs we were either late to or they slept on the way to.

(A/N)

Ella's and the girls phone call is italicized.

"Hello."

"Hey Ella how you doin?" Desi asked hoping that hearing our voices would help lessen he anger towards us for not calling.

"Thank good its you." She says breathing a sigh of relief. We knew just by how she sounded she would be lent against a counter with her hip with a hand over her heart.

"Would you mind putting us on speaker and getting Cry for us?" I asked hoping she would.

"What happened and why at 12 pm are we just now hearing from you guys??" Cry asked as Ella put us on speaker and we put them on speaker so we all could hear what they would say.

"Well the only thing I remember is pulling a guy off of Desi and then a sharp pain in my head and then darkness." I answered.

"But you guys are okay?" they asked sounding even more worried then before.

"Of course you know we don't stay down for long."  I say smiling and laughing loudly

"Dang right you don't" They say laughing as well. 

"When are you guys going to be home?" Cry asked once we all had calmed down slightly.

"We are going to leave as soon as we get off the phone." Rem says making a funny face at me.

"We love you hurry up and get home now," They say together hanging the phone up

END OF PHONE CALL

 "Who was that?" Calum asked his head turned slightly like a curious puppy hearing a new sound for the first time.

"It was two crazy and beautiful lady's that just so happen to be part of our  band "I answered smirking and standing up.

"Can you guys give us a lift home?" We ask giving them the puppy eyes.

"Sure but we are taking Ashtons car" Luke says smirking before running to get the keys to the car.

(A/N)
To the side is Cry's hair next is Ella's. Okay if your wondering Desi is based off my friend, Kekklsey. Rem is based off of me. Ella is based off another friend,KittyMuffin55. I Didn't base Cryzal, Cry, on anyone. So I would appreciate it if you checked out Kkelesy's stories out she has a separate account called JoliBug63. Sorry for how short this chapter was. So go look at her stories to. Okay back to the story. Until next time my lovelies.

-Sissy