chapter 15

After twenty minutes of the doctor explain what was wrong with Rem the girls finally came running in.

"Luke how is she?"Desi asked.

"The doctor said shell wake up tomorrow morning. She had serious break in het arm and leg.Shell have to do theropy for two weeks."i answered.

Just as i answered her the doctor came walk back to us.

"Are any of you direct family?"

"Yes sir we are," Rems youngest brother answered.

"Who is the oldest?" The doctor asked

"I am," a voice said from behind us.

"Why do you ask?"

"Someone has to sign here out when she gets better. Who lives with her?"

"Every one but her brothers,"Cry answered.

"What do we have to do to get the house ready?"Ella asked

"Nothing really just make sure someones with her at all times," the doctor said.

"Doctor she's awake and wants to know if she can see her friends and family,"a nurse said running up to us.

"Very well she's in room 301 go see her. "

"Thank you sir," her younger brother answered.

When we walked in Rem was sitting up in her bed.

"Hey guys,"she said smiling widely.

Rems pov:

When i opened my eyes i was blinded by a bright light. When i blinked my eyes clear i noticed i was in a white room laying on a hard bed.

When i sat up i noticed a nurse in one corner of my room.

"Ill go get the doctor,"she said leaving the room

"Wait can you tell him i only want to see my friends and brothers none else,"

"Sur sweetie,"she said continueing to walk out.

After ten minutes the door opened up to revile my friends and brothers.

"Hey guys,"i said while my smile grew widely.

They seemed to stand their for a while tile the girls came running twoards me crying.

"I'm alright girls I'm fine,"i said looking at their tear staind face.

(A/N)
Okay guys their you guys go. How do you guys like it so far? The song has nothing to do with the story. Its just what i was listing to when i wrote it.
-Sissy