❧ Chapter 9

© All Rights Reserved To LuciaWrites

Chapter 9

.....

Cassie's POV

"What are you doing here, Harry?" I spat.

He pushed himself away from his car, and walked towards Claire and I, his eyes scanning the party behind us. "I came to pick you up instead of Louis." He stated obviously. "I just wanted to make sure that there was no illegal things going on here. But from the looks of it, there is..." I narrowed my eyes at him, and he smirked. "Maybe I should shut it down."

In a split second my eyes went from slits, to wide open circles. He wouldn't... He stared at me, mischief evident in his green iris'. "Harry. Don't." I growled. I hadn't known him for long, but I already knew shutting down a party was something he was very happy, and more than capable, to do.

He ignored my plea completely, and continued to stalk towards us. He stopped a couple inches from me, and looked me in the eyes. "Cassandra, have you been drinking?" I didn't answer him, I just stood my ground and stared right back at him. "Sure smells like it." He grinned. "Tell me, Cassandra, how old are you?"

He was enjoying this. The glint of humor in his eyes said it all. He was enjoying making me feel like a child. This was the one thing I hated about him- although right now I could say that I disliked most others- his ability to make me feel so small. Like a child, vulnerable.

"If I remember correctly, you're only eighteen." Harry walked a full circle around me before standing still in his previous place. "Legal drinking age here in Chicago is 19 for beer and wine, and 21 for liquor."

"You gave me wine like a week ago you asshole!" I exclaimed.

He mocked me, and put a fake surprised face on. He even went as far to put his hand over his heart. "I did no such thing!" I did nothing but roll my eyes again. Harry turned away from me to look at Claire. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen. January baby." Claire flushed. "Always been older tha-"

"What were you drinking?" He interrupted her.

"Bud light." She responded.

"You can get in the front seat."

Claire obeyed, and got into the passenger side, looking at me and mouthing something about him being hot.

"Unfortunately for you, Cassandra, you're not going to be so lucky." Harry looked down at my wrist and grabbed one of the rings on the handcuffs, lifting up my attached arm. "These silly things aren't going to hold a bad girl like you!" He chuckled. With what looked like an effortless tug, he broke off the handcuffs and left them laying on the ground, only to pull his own out of his back pocket. "These will though!"

"Harry. You've got to be kidding me."

He didn't answer, he just got behind me, and took both of my hands in one of his. I felt the cuffs attach around one of my wrists, and then the other as surges of anger coursed through me. Harry led me to his car, and opened the door, he pushed my head down and I sat in the seat.

"Your costume just makes this so much better," A mocking smile was plastered on his face, and I just stared up at him with angry eyes.

"Isn't this your ex boyfriends party?" Harry asked. "That's what Louis said."

"He might not be her ex anymore!" Claire chimed in from the front seat. She was playing along great. Her and I both knew that Luke and I weren't going to get back together, but Harry didn't have to know that.