Questions

"Fuck" I say under my breath as I pace in the bathroom. I shouldn't have slapped him knowing how he is and what he will do, I'll just go out on my lunch break and go home I think to myself. As I walk out the bathroom I see my co-workers rushing into the conference room, as I walk into the room Sal is standing in front and looks at me smirks and winks. I sigh and think this is gonna be a long day.

One hour later

I walk into the chipotlae down the block from the office, wait on line for like 20 minutes, then finally sat down in a booth and started to enjoy my food. As I'm eating a tall handsome guy with a beard stops at my table and says " hey anyone sitting here?" I shook my head no " can i?" He asked "sure" I respond. He looks at me , smiles and says "My name is Brian Quinn by the way but call me Q" " Nice to meet you I'm Jamie" He reached over a shook my hand. "Well nice to meet you Q but I have to get going" I say quickly picking up my bag. " wait, are you going to work?" what a weird question I think " yea I am, why?" I ask. "Can I walk you there?" he asks "whatever" I say. As we walk out of chipotlae I tell him where I work and then he says "So Salvatore Vulcano is your Boss?" wait how did he know that? "yea how do you know that?" I ask "Me and him go way back" he says laughing "whats so funny" I say to him "i just realized that your Jamie Smith right? Sal talks about you all the damn time!" he says as we arrive at the building . "well that's not really surprising" I say "wait what do you mean?" he says "never mind , well thanks for uhh walking me to work" I say "No problem, but actually im going inside" he says he opens the door ,we get into the elevator and push the button for the 5th floor. As we are in the elevator I glance at Q and notice him staring at me "What" I say  "nothing your just really pretty " he says as he leans toward me "Q what-" "shhhhh" he says. As his lips brush against mine the elevator door opens, and Sal is standing there with wide eyes.

A/n Hope you like it so far who wants to be in the story just comment and ill put you in