Falling For Him

Jamie P.O.V

"Salvatore mother fucking Vulcano, how did you get in my house!!" He ran his hand through his hair, smiled and says "Don't worry about that, I just wanted to apologize for... everything I've done to you. I really want you and I have a hard time expressing the way I feel, so do you think we can just put the past behind us?" I sigh and say "Listen Sal I really don't know how to feel about you even though we had sex and I had a great time, but right now I think we should kind of separate ourselves from each other so I can decide what to do, because right now in my mind you aren't SHIT to me!" He looked hurt but I didn't give a fuck. "But Jam-" I cut him off " Get out please, just leave" I told him. He looked at me with pleading eyes but I waved him off and he walked out the door.

Brian P.O.V

I'm still thinking about how Jamie was slowly grinding on me, I had gotten hard so quick I was embarrassed. I think I like her but Sal can get a little crazy when you want something or someone that's "his", but I can't help it that I have feelings for her.* ding* I look at my phone and see that its and unknown number calling me and I just let it go to voicemail. Two minutes later I decide to check and see who it was.

Hi Q its me Jamie I was just calling to see if we could hang out tonight if your not doing anything, I just really need a friend right now so call me back and let me know.

Wow she wants to hang out with me maybe this is my chance to tell her how I feel. I Call her back and tell her I'll pick her up at 8 so she we can talk and chill, I'm not going to worry about Sal's obsession with her and I hope she doesn't tell because if he finds out its going to be hell.

Later That Night

I pull up in front of Jamie's house and she comes out wearing booty shorts, a white wife- beater and her hair in a ponytail then I focus my eyes on her smooth brown legs as she walks to the car, opens the door and sits down and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Brian for coming" she says "No problem hun" I says blushing "so how old are you I'm 39" I tell her "Damn I'm turning 30 December 9th" she says. "We gonna have to throw you a little party" I tell her as we pull up to my house she giggles and says "I guess so". A few minutes later we where in my living room running to get snacks before the movie turned on, during the movie I hear Jamie sigh and I ask her what's wrong " I'm just bored" she says " well let me entertain you" I say seductively as I place my hand on her leg

TO BE CONTINUED