I Cant(Part 1)

Brian's P.O.V

I run out after Jamie and stop her before she runs out into traffic " Girl you could have gotten yourself killed,where you running to? I say "I'm done Brian, I'm just done with Sal and the way he reacts to simple problems what if he really hurts me one day?" She cries " Listen he just needs to get used to you interacting with men other than him, your not his property I think he just needs to be alone." I say while rubbing her back "Hey how about I drive you back to your place so you can clam down and just relax" she looks up at me and  says " I don't Think that's a good idea , can you just call Joe?"   " Woah why can't I take you home, I've been there before " I say to her with a seductive smile."Fine just get me out of here " She says without looking me in the eyes once. "Alright let's go" I say putting my hand on her back and leading her to my car. As I was driving she starts crying " hey  what's wrong ?" I say to her " I don't know what to do about him Q"  she cried to me. I'm tired of her talking about Sal, all the time!! "Well I think you should just let him work it out on his own" I said as I stopped in front of her house "Well here we are" I say. "Thanks Q I really appreciate it." She says to me as she walks toward her house, "WAIT" I yell " can I uh come inside" I finish, she rolls her eyes and motions me in while she unlocks her door.

"Nice place you got" I said as I was walking into her living room "Woah Q back it up and take those shoes off" she says.   " Gee you and Sal with this shit" I fuss. She looks at me and responds " Whatever, would you like something to eat or drink?" "Yea,......you" I mumble under my breath. "Huh" she says "Nothing can I just have some soda"  I say , she walks into the kitchen, comes back out and tosses me a soda " I going to change into something more comfortable" she says to me and walks up the stairs to her room , after a few minutes I got tired of waiting so I got up and as I got to the top of the stairs she was just coming out of her room in her bra and underwear. " Brian what are yo-" she didn't get to finish her sentence because I grabbed her waist ,pulled  her toward me and kissed her hard, she hesitated but then kissed back " Jump" I told her, she did as I said and I carried her to the bedroom and put her on the bed and kiss down her neck leaving marks ,she pulls away from me and says " Q, I can't do this with you". I ignore her and pull her back in for a kiss and start to kiss down her pelvis , she starts to run her hands through my hair but I grab them and pin her down and say  " I like to be in control so do as I say and MAYBE you'll get what you want"