But I Will(Part 2)

SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!

Brian's P.O.V

Here are the 3 rules
- Call me sir and answer me "yes sir" until I give you permission to call me Brian
-Don't touch me unless I say so
-Just do whatever I say and we will have no problems

I hastily take off my belt  and pull off my pants and boxers all at once, she sits up in the bed and watches me stroke myself . Do you want it? She nods. Show me, show me how bad you want it. "Yes sir." She slowly teases my tip, and puts all of me in her mouth, I almost let out a moan but I don't what her to think I'm that easy to please. Faster. I look down at her as she try's to fit all of me into her mouth, I chuckle. " Something wrong sir?" You didn't think I was this big did you? "I did expect it sir "  I pull out of her mouth and push her back on the bed then I take hold of  her arms and put them above her head then I look around for something to tie her up . I see a random scarf and I grab it from the bedside table, tie them around her wrists then to the bed post. Then I reach my hand into her and start rubbing her "Who made you this wet, I'm sure it wasn't Sal." All she gives me in response is a soft moan, I tease her like this for a while  then I take off  her bra and panties and without any hesitation i shoved my fingers into her and she gasped.

You like that? She manages to moan a yes while my fingers are in motion. Yes who?
"Yes sir"then I take out my fingers and I rub my tip on the outside of  her, she moans "Sir please, don't tease me" I'll do whatever the fuck I want. And with no hesitation I slam in to her and she grabs the headboard of the bed with one hand and uses the other to make deep scratch marks on my back. "Uhh Brian fuck me harder" What did I say the rules were ?! Now you have to be punished. I pull out , flip her over and ram back into her and right before I reach my climax I pull out. But I don't deny myself it , I stroke myself and make her watch which she is missed out on and flop down on the bed next to her. I look over at her and she pouts at me and turns over in her bed facing thee other side of the room, I just slide close to her and press our bodies together because who knows his could be our first and our last time.