Meet the guys

Sal's P.O. V

Before I leave the house to go to Brian's I text Jamie

Sal: Hey, were are you?

Jamie: Just chilling with a friend at his house.

Sal: HIS HOUSE!?!?! TELL ME WHERE TF YOU ARE NOW!

Jamie: woah chill out I'm at Brian's wating to meet the "guys".

Sal: So your telling me you and Brian are in his house ALONE?!

Jamie: Yea, so what I'm grown I can do what I want, gtg brain is gonna show me around before his friends get here.

Oh shit, I just know Q is gonna do something slick like the little bitch he is. I think to myself as I rush into my car and drive as quickly as I can to his house, good thing he lives like 3 blocks from me. When I get to his house I park right behind Joe's car, thank god the other guys are here I think to myself, before I get out my car I grab my glasses and put them on fix my hair then I get out and knock on Q's door. ''Its open'' I hear Q yell. I open the door to see Joe, Murray and Q sitting on the couch. "Hey guys, uh Q were is Jamie" I ask "She's changing her clothes, b/c dumb ass Murr spilled wine all over her" Q says as Jamie walks into the room wearing one of Q's Shirts and basketball shorts. "Thanks for letting me borrow you clothes." she says as she plops down next to Q and gives him a hug. I instantly get jealous so I just sit next to Murr and take a shot of Hennessy. Then Jamie perks up and says "Hey, how about we play truth or dare and if you deny it you have to take a shot!" We all nod in agreement except for Joe who said to her "sorry hun I guess I'm out I don't drink" she just tells him its cool ands we start the game and allow Joe to dare us and ask us truth questions. Jamie to Q: you chose dare so I dare you to give Murr a lap dance." Sal pass me a shot" he laughed "All right Murr your turn" Sal says. "ok Jamie you wanna play give Q a lap dance" Murr tells Jamie. I'm trying to hold it together but if she does this I will lose it.

Jamie's P.O.V

"Ha that's to easy bitch" I say to Murray then I glance at Sal and damn is he mad, but I ignore him. I push Brian down and start grinding on him, as I'm doing that he puts his hands on my waist and slides them to the lower part of my back. Then i stop and get of him he was super hard and it felt weird b/c Sal was watching. "All right sally boy its your turn" Q tells Sal. Then l hour later we were all drunk so we spent the night at Q's. The next morning I wake up and feel someone pressed up on my body I turn over and see Brian spooning me "Shit" I yell and Hit the floor with a loud thud "what the hell " I hear q mumble. He jumps off the bed and groans "what happened last night, we didn't fuck did we?" I ask worried, Q responds " I don't think so" as Sal and Murr rush in. "what's going on in here" Sal yells at me and Q. " Sal please don't yell, we don't even know what happened our self!" I tell him. Then joe comes in and says "hey guys what's going on