Rethinking

WARNING: This story has a bit of domestic violence if this disturbs you skip this chapter.

Jamie's P.O.V

I sat in the back seat with Q so we could have a little conversation, and Sal keep glancing every 2 minutes into the rear view mirror to watch us. It felt kind of weird for me to be around Q while Sal is near and vice versa b/c I had a some what "sexual" encounter with . I hope Q doesn't say anything about what we did that night. Soon me and Q were into it talking about vacations and new movies as Sal pulled up to his house and grabbed me by the hand, walked to the house and opened the door and dragged me inside  not even waiting for Q. He dragged me upstairs, pushed me into his room and said " Why the fuck are you all up on him like that?" I just shrugged and told him " I guess I just wanted to hang out with him". "Well maybe I wanted to come home  and actually spend time with you" he said pushing me back towards the wall " but you had to go and invite him" he growled at me. "Sal I'm sorry" I said to him, "Please don't get upset" he walked over to me and grabbed my neck and slammed me into the wall, chuckled and said "oh it's ok you'll make it up to me" he said with a devilish look in his eyes. "Sal , let go" I said gasping for air. He looked at me for a second then let go, I smelled the alcohol on him and at that moment I realized he was drunk.

A/n: Didn't feel like writing Q's P.O.V but I might update it tonight and make it longer. Thanks for all the reads and votes😘💰💪🏾