The Date

Brian P.O.V

As I walk into the office and head to Sal's office I wave hello to all the co-workers, I scan the room and look for Jamie but I don't see her. When I got to Sal's office it was empty which was strange because he's always there, then I hear moaning coming from the break room next door so I open the door to see Sal with his hand up Jamie's skirt and kissing her neck while she had her head thrown back and moaning. "Ehem" I say They both look in surprise but are calmed when they notice it's just me," Well someone is early today" Sal says with a smirk . "Listen I just wanted to tell you Murray and Joe and I are meeting up at my place tonight to discuss a new skit, you in?" I ask Sal "yea, sure" Sal responds while looking at Jamie and licking his lips. I noticed Jamie looked uncomfortable so she looked at me and says "I'm going to get some breakfast, Bri wanna come?" "Yea sure" I respond. As Jamie and I walk down the street to a near by dunkin donuts I ask her " So are you and Sal dating?" she laughs and says "No, No.... its kind of complicated". "Ok then how about you come over to my place and meet my friends , you know we can just chill and get some pizza" I say. She smirks and says, "Sure, it should be fun, I just don't want Sal to think anything is going on between us, so keep cool" "umm ok" I say wondering what she means by that.

A/n: sorry it's kind of short next chapter will be longer.