Almost Perfect Date

Jamie P.O.V

I thought about how me and Brian almost went all the way last night, thank god I stopped in time for Sal. Because of Sal. I just want to give him a chance, to prove himself  to me. As I walk to my desk in the office I see a rose and a card on my desk, I go over, sit down and open the card it reads: Good Morning Beautiful! I hope you got some sleep last night because I'm taking you out tonight if you need or want something to wear I will happily provide it for you baby girl. I think about what I have to wear and decide to go to his office, as I walk in Sal looks up at me and says "So do you accept"  I just nod my head  and say "I need something to wear"  all he does is reach under his desk and pulls out a box and hands it to me. I take it and open it, inside there is a black dress and a black bra tong I look up at him and and tell him "I don't wear tongs " while holding it up "Well I prefer you wear nothing underneath the dress "he says  I roll my eyes and put it back in the box "Fine ill wear it, oh yea and invite the guys and if they want to bring a girl they can  so we can have  a little  group date. Thank you" Sal grunts and says " Anything for my baby" I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Brian P.O.V

I got a text from Sal saying that he was taking Jamie on a date and she wanted me and the guys to go with them. I can't help but thinking it should have me taking her on a date, but what more can I do but hope she'll tell Sal she doesn't like him anymore and come running to me wanting more than friendship, but I doubt that will happen. I guess ill just have to put up with their  flirty ways for tonight.

Later that night

As Sal walked Jamie out of the passengers side of the car the guys and I waited  outside of the restaurant for them to walk towards us. "Damn girl, you look good" Murr tells Jamie "Thanks Murr" she giggles as she walks over to  greet Joe, gives him a hug then walks over to me and gives me a quick hug before speed walking back to Sal's side. "We'll I guess we should get this party started right?" Sal says "Yea!" the other two yell in unison "Sure lets just get this over with" I mumble to my self as we started walking inside to eat. When we sat down and ordered our food everything was going just fine until I noticed Jamie biting her lip she looked like she was trying to keep something in , that was until I saw Sal's arm over on her lap I knew he was fingering her under the under the table. Murr and Joe didn't even notice but of course I had to, that really ruined my appetite so I just sat there with half a plate of food and waited until I every one was finished eating. "Hey you guys wanna go to the club."Murr asked " no I think we're just gonna go home and hang out" Sal told him " Yea gotta get home to the wife she's having the baby soon and I want to be by her side until the time comes" Joe said " Yea and I'll just go chill by myself" I say " wait Q you can come hang out with us it's still early" Jamie said I looked at Sal he was so steamed so of course I accepted.

A/n- Guys I think I'm gonna write a VULQUINN STORY  soon so this story might be slow . Also I would love some feed back from you guys, tell me what to add,  And stuff like that I would really appreciate it.