The Stalker

??? P.O.V

I watched as Jamie got on top of Sal and did what I wanted her to do to me. I couldn't watch anymore so i climbed back down the fire escape and got in my car, not now but soon and enough she will be mine

Jamie's P.O.V

I just fucked my BOSS not once but twice in one day!!! Wtf! I think as Sal shifts in his sleep next to me, no one can know about this. I sigh and look for something to put on, I settle for a big shirt that says the tenderloins on it then I go to the kitchen and start cooking some breakfast mostly for me, as I'm cooking I feel someone's arms slide around my waist. "mhmm something smells good what you making?" Sal asks as I move his arms from around me, and say "um I was making food just for me, but since u gave me something last night, ill share" I said with a smirk. "wow in my own house thanks" Sal responds. " I need to tell you that what happened yesterday was just in the heat of things, to be honest I just got over a breakup and I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry if I made you feel some type of way" I explain to him. He runs his hands over his face and takes three long steps toward me and pushes me against the wall smirks and says "Well if you want to keep your job, then you'll keep doing me this "Favor" am I understood? I nod my head yes and he releases me then tells me "Finish breakfast, babe." I bet your wondering why cant I get a new job? Well I need to stay with this company for at least 4 years until I can be promoted and transferred somewhere else. If I decide to leave Sal would give my next boss bullshit about how and work.