The Aftermath

Jamie's P.O.V

I wake up thinking that Sal is the one who has his arms around me, and with my eyes still closed I roll over and kiss him on the lips. " Good Morning " the voice said. Immediately I opened my eyes and groaned it was Brian not Sal in my bed, and Holy shit, I fucked him last night and then it all came back to me. Sal and I fighting, Q bringing me home......."Shit, Brian you cannot tell anyone about what happened last night" I said rubbing my temples. "Hey it's ok" he said pulling me into an embrace, I lightly shoved him off. " Brian you know that it's not. This can never happen again it was a mistake, letting you come in my house was a mistake."  "Yea but you didn't stop me. You begged me not to stop, you screamed my name so loud I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard it." He said to me.  "You know what Brian, I think you should go" I said pointing to the door. "Clearly I wasn't thinking, and I was so upset I gave in to you" Brian laughed "You weren't THINKING?! The first time I had you over I had you moaning my name, begging me to go inside you that night, to fuck you senseless. You clearly knew what you wanted and it was ME. You and Sal aren't even dating so why are you getting all worked up?" You stay silent knowing everything he says (besides the wanting him part) is true. "Get out...... Now" I throw Q his clothes and motioned my hand towards the stairs. He quickly pulls on his clothes and as he opens the door he turns back to me, smirks and says "I know this isn't the last time I'm going to be here" and with that he walks out.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was so short and sucky, it's kinda just a filler for you guys. Anyway I'll try to make the next chapter longer and more juicy for ya', thanks for all the votes.