The morning

RING...RING...RING!!! ARGH!
I smash my clock down with my hand I growled as I Heard the crack of the soft glass hitting my floor tile. I broke my only way of getting up in the morning i hissed to my self  as the thought of the broken clock getting my way it's just another problem on my plate along with having to deal with school,work,parents,friends that want to talk crap all these things that cause more problems day by day just staking up higher and higher.

I notice that i haven't move a inch from my position I was still in bed with my eyes closed. I open one eye to see a flash if bright colors coming off the shattered glass reflecting the morning sun light.I blew my hair out of my face as I rubbed my eyes as I force my self up GET UP ALREADY JUST GET IT OVER WITH!!!
I stood up fast almost stumbling down.Wooo~~~ haha Head rush!
*I giggled to my self as I slowly walk to my restroom I picked up my folded cloths that I put out last night. Witch made me remember the day before.

LAST NIGHT++++

I was coming from school with my folded,yellow report card in hand with my bad grade I Knew I would return home to see my parents face the same as always disappointed of there dumb  daughter who always gets 70's or 60's  in every grade level elementary, middle school, high school (witch I'm attending at the moment ) I had to admit I'm not the most brightest kid in the word with my 70's and below  my parents didn't  TRY hide that I was a dumb ass they would show or even say it to my face the report card has been something  iv hated its  caused me so much pain my mother was the real resin why I was only strolling and taking my time to get home I knew just what was going to happen when I got there the faces yelling crying oh I hate the crying as much as reseving the dam paper. I walk into my home to see my mother cooking probably for her fat ass self only as always.I stepped in getting a little close to. Her   settling my report card down on the counter with a fake cough.°°°°COUGH....ummm...
I have my report card *I said calm and straight forward hoping she would screech like a hawk*
And let me guess the same old same old !?
Y...y.yes mam......70's and below  
Nothings change mam
*she didn't turn or do nothing *
and the grades are !?
...u.m.....say then one by one for each class !?
YES WHAT ELS WOULD I WANT YOU TO DO !!!
*I jumped a little from the yell in her voice*
O..okay......

MATH: 60 * I scrunched up*
SCIENCE: 70
READING: 69
ENGLISH: 75
ATHLETIC: 100

I was pretty happy about my grades 70 was passing...barley,science was something I like but wasn't really good at, English was Righting a story something I loved but I didn't know how to put the what ever marks where they belonged ,Reading was easy but finding the things wrong writing down steps was hard it kept me low...and MATH!!!
I hate it I'm so bad at it my teacher had to sperate me from the class to another with EXTRA !!
EXTRA!!! help argh°°°° but athletic was more my thing I was great at it I was the star player in sports I loved it   but my parents pulled me out to clean the house while there gone ....to the bar as always.

YOUR FUCKING GRADES BETTER GO UP HEAR ME !!!
Yes mam...*I step back with a jump from the sudden yell*
DON'T WALK AWAY WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU LITTLE GIRL!!!
((Slap))
OW!!! * fell to the ground holding my cheek felling the hot sting on my cold skin probably with a red mark fitting her hand perfectly.
GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW !!
*she kicked me forward to the stairs* y..y.es mam! *I ran up to my room with tears in my eyes holding them in with all my might.when I got to my room I slammed the door behind me.I jump on my bed putting my face into my pillow I started to think of my life the tears fell from my eyes to my cheeks and turned on my back looking at the night starts starting to show.I was so lost in the bright light from the moon that I didn't notice I fell asleep.

BACK TO KNOW+++++
I walked in my restroom setting my clothes down. I did my busyness and started to grab my toothbrush and brushed then I looked in the mirror. I wasn't the most pretty girl in the word I was a....EH..kind of girl not beautiful , petty I was Like any other girl in the crowd of Gotham I though as I brushed my black,red,purple and green hair out if my face I laugh to my self knowing I dyed my hair to many times this month that it became all these colors but I kept it cause I love how it showed that I really didn't care how I look. I grabbed my purple T-shirt along with my black boots and  hoodie,I  brush my hair back and left to the kitchen.

KITCHEN ++++

HELLO Kayla !!
*my father said*
Hello DAD I said to him in a non caring tone .
Well I just said hello dear no need to have a attitude with me girl !
I shuted up and sat down looking at my mother quote on quote Cook us breakfast I made a disgusted look as she flipped the runny eggs on my plate and burned sausage that look like tinny turds rolling around ..................BARF!!! "I yelled in my mind but didn't say afraid of what she would say or do to me.Thanks..... MOM....*she settled the plate in front of me as I smelled the steam coming off the food. !!!!!!! No no no ! *I looked at my father eating it likes. He's never eat in his life. I looked closer and his food was cooked perfect no runny eggs NO burned sausage  it was just...PERFECT !! while mine was ....something gone wrong!?. I looked at my watch to see the time. OH CRAP !! I have to go bye !! *I grabbed my plate and threw it away with a exhale of relief. I jumped in my car and drove to work.