∆ Animal ∆

Kayla P.O.V

I-I...FUCK YOU!!
*I yelled at myranda *
You don't know me you ass hole!

Myranda: Oh really?
*pulls out papers*
Seems you have a short attention span, Low patients, you can't tolerate being called a kid, your parents abuse you, your so called emo, dangerous to your self,  not stable, NOT SANE! And ..when your angry.. your brown dark eyes turn green showing that your in...psycho mode? ....What does that mean?

.....shut up...Shut the fuck up....*covers ears*  I'm not crazy I'm not crazy....

Myranda: uh..*puts papers down*...calm down would you.?

I'm trying!!!
*breaths heavily*.....just shut it...

Myranda: *stays quite*....?

.......phw....Okay *I smile* So whats after this session?

Myranda:...??...lunch..

So that means I get to go don't I doc *looks at clock* Right about
*bell rigs* Now? Come on that let's get going! Heh

Myranda: o-okay...*she opens the door and fallows me out to lunch room*  you can spend your time on here...I'll be back *she leaves*

*I watch her leave*....hehe...*clears throat* Now where to sit...*I look around getting my lunch*...No...Oh...shit...*I see ivy..scarecrow.. Penguin... Riddler...and..*
J-j.....*don't stutter*
Joker...*I say under my breath which seem.didn't sound low enough*l after seeing green eyes shine my way*

Joker: Kayla You Little Runt you!!
*he pats the seat next to him* Take a seat kiddo!! I was just talking about you! *he grins*

I...I guess...Joker *I take a seat next to him looking away from.all of The villains*......

Joker: aw you shy?! *he yanks my head toward him* Don't look away runt...*he lowly says*..GOT IT!?

*I just nod knowing not to get set off*.....yes I got it...*the other villains laugh* ....*sigh*...

Joker: *chuckles letting me go* good runt. *he eats a apple* So Crew~ This is the Kiddo ive been dragging about! Isn't she a hoot!

Riddler: Shes not what you said at all! Where's that Mon- *joker nocks he's head*

Joker: Shut it! Green bean

What is he tal-

Joker: Shhh just wait!!
Now I want y'all to know *he cups my face* She's mine! *he leans in*

!!!! *I slap him* WHAT THE HELL!?

JOKER: *laughs* You mad?

No not really!! What the hell was that for!?

JOkEr: ...Hmpf°°° I was hoping to make you mad by whispering a word into your ear kiddo!

*gets little red* Oh!...That's what you were doing?

Joker: What you think I was doing!?...heh you thought I was going to kiss you?! What a laugh!! Hahaha

Scarecrow: She probably wouldn't even know how over the fact that she's a kId!

Joker: .....YOU IDIOT! *he punches him across face*

.....Y-ou...just...call me a KID?!!

Joker: ...*grins* Yup a K-I-D
You know the thing that gets treated like a b.a.b.y

....Shut up!! I KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!

Joker: Oh you do? *all the villains behind him run off seeing kayla look angry* What am I doing?

...*eyes little green* You Fucking...idiot! Your trying to...*licks lips*....Seat the psycho off now that's not a good idea...hehe ...You could possibly die...You know?.

Joker: *laughs* Oh how I know!
Isn't it a Thriller!!

...what ever you say...Joker..*scratches the table* ....I won't...Do nothing...

Joker: Aw! Come on   I didn't do all this for nothing!!!  Fight me!!

*shakes head chuckling*

Joker:...*growls puts a knife in my hand* FIGHT ME YOU LITTLE.KID!!!

!!! A-h!! *my eyes turn a mix color of brown and green* You Mother Fucker!!!

Third P.O.V

She pulls out the knife tackling joker to the ground Joker falls back laughing while she took hits. To his face not giving any mercy.

Joker: Hahaha!! N-Now...Your!!!

She twitches holding knife*
Now... ive..*he punches his jaw popping it out* Shown I'm a Really a psycho...That's your plan...wasn't it...

She starts to bleed from her nose and eyes standing over joker. He just laughs popping his jaw back in place seeing the guards with large shockers.

Joker:...haha...Exactly..Now your ...just...like..ME hahaHAH!!

ShUt Up !!!! *her nails grow out about to scratch a hole right threw jokers stomach*Naaah!!!

Joker: *shuts his eyes waiting for impact*...*he opens one eye* Good Job Boys!! The clowns still alive! *he laughs*

Gurards: Shut it Joker! *they pick up kayla as her body turns to normal* ....Animal...*they scoff putting her in a straight suit and  down to a hospital bed *

Joker: *grins wide getting carried away* Hey! I was the one who was beaten half to death...WHERE'S MY LAWYER!!?
....that's right..I killed him..Heh

Guards : put a sleeping pill down his throat* ....Shut up already...*they take both to white room chained down*

-----

Sorry For sucky Updates :/