arguments

A/n : the joker is no longer Heath ledger its leto Joker <3 but heath ledger!!! Love you still! ---------

JOKER P.O.V

I went back in my room shutting the door showing I was busy not to be disturbed. "Now where was I at?.." I turned my head to Kayla as she slept peacefully. "Aww...WAKE UP!!. I slapped her across the face chuckling.

Aah! What the hell?? !?!?!?
*She looks at me with wide eyes*
Y-ou! -----

I cover her mouth with my hand.
"Y-you!! Yes me! I took you from the park heh I'm evil~. I joked and laugh. "Now I nee-!! Ah!

*She bites me* No!! You fucking kidnapped me!. NEED ME TO BE QUIET!? is what your going to say!? It isn't happening!!

!! You little!! You should be happy I didn't KILL YOU!. I back hand slap her. AND YOU WELL SHUT THE HELL UP!! Or els I well end your so called Life!. I growled making her shrank down.

!!?!?...pleas..don't *scoots away* .....after all..you know what!? DO IT!! *she yelled* KILL ME!!

*?...what? "I said speechless.
"You want me to kill you?

Yes!! Fucking-...Where's my backpack!?!?!?

Uh" the one with the now squash item in it?"

WANT!? Squash!? NO!! PLEAS!! NO!! Oh MY GOD!! *she sobs*

Yup colors every where on The ground the wall the backpack had to be thrown of course* I grin* Was something in there? I thought it was a jelly donut! Haha

*she holds her mouth* i-im..I'm throw up!!

DONT!!! NOT ON MY BED!!" I yell throwing her off. "IT WAS A JOKE!

Errmm...OW...A ...WHAT?...

A JOKE!!! I swear tell a joke and everyone losses there minds!

IT WASN'T FUCKING FUNNY!!!

Yea yea...Well get use to it cause I'm the Joker I tell Good ass jokes! Hehe

O-o j-joke-joke-jjjjj!!!

I slap her again to the face. "THE JOKER!!! STOP FUCKING STUTTERING!! "

Ah! ....the joker!! I knew I seen you before!! I...I'm die cause of the joker...

Not really doll

what you mean? And don't call me doll Sir!

Grr°°° DONT CALL ME SIR!

DONT call me DOLL!! *she yells back*

Your a idiot you know that!
Just call me J Mr J or Joker... Wait not MR J *shiver*

....WHERE'S MY BACKPACK!!!

!!! Shut up!!! ITS IN HARLEYS ROOM!!!

? What? Who's that?

she's my partner in crime she's right down the hall if you want the bag ~ Kayla ~

Oh..can I go? *She roles her eyes* ~ Joker~

Heh! I like that
And nock your socks off!

Really?

Yea!! *I pick her up as she struggled*

H-heyy!! DONT!! Aack!

I threw her out into the hall. "Have fuuun!! Haha!"
I lock the door and put my ear on it to listen.

Ass...*Looks around* ...hmm..oh blue and pink...must be hers...*she nocks* Hel---.....!?!?!?