ARKHAM

Kayla p.o.v

I slowly open my eyes to a dark room with a groan holding my head, it was stinging the heal out of me. I stood up stumbling. "Heh head rush.." I whisper under my breath. I oddly like the feeling of being dizzy. I rubbed my eyes as my blur vision became even. "WHAT THE HELL!? " I gasp seeing cell bars, I stumbled over to the bars reaching out. "wh-wha-what!? Where am I!?" I yelled griping a guard. "Help me!" I ask sadly but all the guard did was look at me disgusted hitting my hands away.

GUARD: You don't deserve help you monster! *Hits my hands*

Ow! " What the F-....*I stopped my words seeing a man across from me in his cell, he was smiling and twiddling his fingers. "J-J..."

JOKER: J-J-JOKER! That's right doll face! The one and only! And what did I say about the Stuttering?

WHY IN THE HELL AM I HERE?
*I yelled out to joker ignoring his question*

Joker : SHUT it, Your hear because the batsy Boy caught you and here you are doll face!
*he chuckles*

Thanks *I said sarcastic and look around seeing many cells over and under me* So many villains I and I'm in the same building with them * I mumble* GREAT!!!

joker: Yes GREAT! its home from home! I get to show you my family!
*he throws his hands in air*
Oh it will be fun! There's ivy, scare Crow pengu-

I shut out jokers babbling voice as I was thinking* Hmm...I'm at The Asylum... So all they do is make sure your not insane, if I show I'm not Which I'm NOT I well be set free! *I nod*

Joker: .....*watches*...and they say I'm crazy can you believe this?
*he talks to a stuffed batman toy*

JOKER!
*I yell out and wave my hand out* When do we have sessions with the docs!?

Joker : *throws his toy to the wall quickly* What? The docs?
*he taps his chin* around 5:00!

*I fake smile * Thanks Jokes! And I saw your toy heh cute!

Joker : *eyes widen and scratches he's head* Its no toy is a vodo doll!!

What ever you sa- !!! Gah!!

Guard: *hits my hand with a gun* hands in the cell or we will shock you in the process of chaining you down to your bed!
*he spoke roughly*

You could of warned me before slapping the fell out of my hand WITH A DAMN GUN!
*I groan rubbing my hand*

Joker : What you get for making fun if my vodo doll! *he laughs waving the batman around*

Would you stick that up your As-

Doctor: ahem! Language miss kayla.
*a girl stood tall in front if me*

Well hello!