jokes

JOKER P/O/V

Is that so? Heh I won't stop you I surely wont Kayla I just came to get a better point of view of the action!

Kayla: Oh how sweet of you Joker! She roles her eyes.

Harley: B-But puddin!! She's gonna Hurt me!! DONT LET HER!!

Oh shut it harleen!!
I've done worse and you know it its about time you got beat up by someone rather than me heh.

Harley: WHAT!? BUT JOKER!!! *she squeals*

NO BUTS UNLESS YOU WANT RUBBER CHICKEN ASS IN YOUR FACE! I chuckle wiggling a toy chicken in the air.

Harley: Bet'ta than the taste of blood J! PLEAS HELP ME'H FROM HER?! PLEEEAAAAAS!!!! *she scream and Cry's *

Kayla: Oh my god!! Your voice is like a Brooklyn kid going threw puberty! Shut up already!! And I'll get off of you harley!

Harley: y- what ever....

Kayla: Good girl. She stands up satisfied with the sting going threw her hands.

Aw! But i wanted to see a fight!!! Girls are no fun! If bAtsy was here i would be kicking his a-!!

A loud thud comes from behind me.

.... I look at the girls with there wide eyes knowing who it is.

Batsy baby! I chuckle turning on my heals to face him with open arms.

Batman: What were you saying Joker? That if we were fighting you would of been kicking what?

Argh°°° you were here for that part?

Batman: Every minute if it.

Kayla: Your ass! He said he would be kicking your A.S.S Batman.

Harley : *chuckles* yea B man that butt of yours Mr J would make it more than just black!

Kayla: It would be pink and blue! Haha!! Like your hair harley!! She gags laughing

I get that! Hahaha!
Batsy you have to laugh at that !
Your ass would be pink and blue like Harley's hair! Hahahaha

Batman: *punches joker in the face* I don't laugh at your jokes joker he cuffs joker then looks at kayla and Harley. Yall are next

Kayla and Harley: *look at each other* ....uuuuuuh... B-bye! They both scatter laughing.

--++
Sorry there really short!
And some misspelled words :(