DREAM

It's been a few months scenes I saw the strange man at my work its been going threw my head about what he said..."smile more" and I've seen him somewhere! T.V a magazine?. I'll find out later. I talk to my self as i was walking in my house with with my little dog. Hello! Dodger! *I pat my legs to let him stand up, come on boy! I watch him stress to jump in my arms which made me laugh a bit. Okay I'll pick you up,I lifted him to my arms and sat down petting him like a cat as he fell asleep. Aw he's adorable!, I settled him down on my side as we both slept.

+2 hr later+
*pant pant pant*
I was running from something in the shadows behind me I didn't know what it was but it felt like it could hurt me...it would kill me if it even gotten close. I ran down a forest to a old ware house and hide putting my head in my knees. Pleas pleas pleas..I cried under my breath. Tell something pulled me up, it was a person.. A man I couldn't see his face from his hoodie making a shadow across his facial features as he grip my chin I squinted in Paine. aaah let GO!! I screamed for life as he started to pull down his hoodie reveling his face. !?!!?
When he took it off I screamed of fear as I woke up from a dream.

I turned to see my dog looking at me scared of my twisting and turning,I look back the same way. Oh I'm sorry dodger! Have mom and dad come home ye-....!?!? I heard people yelling in the room next door, never mind I know the answer! I sighed sadly was I walk to my diary writing down my thoughts of the dream.

Dear diary ~

I had a terrible dream of a mysterious man with a black hoodie covering his face as he chased me down to a old wearhouse and was trying to hurt me in someway that I can't figure out, soon he caught me and help my chin in great tight grip as I screamed to let me go. He stared to take off his hood to show him self but when he did I woke up. Not a great ending to a story but what does it mean?.

As I finish I closed my diary and look at the time. Oh! Its time for school! I yelled and grabbed my cloths as dodger took a mouth full of my socks. Thank you I took the. Socks Out if his mouth and headed into my restroom and change into my black long sleeve , pants along with my combat boots keeping my hair down in a messy way. When I was done I grabbed my bag , keys and headed down stairs waving good bye to dodger as he tilted he's head wondering where I was going. I'll be back dodger don't worry! I shut the door And got in my care heading to school.