its a plan

I came back from my horrible day at school I had bruises and cuts. People at school didn't treat me right cause if my look, but what. can you do? I am who I am....

school+++++

I got to school parking my car trying hide. From the jocks and popular girls that end up beating half to death. I started to walk to class unseen tell I saw Cristal Howard coming my way with a smirk. I slowly step back ignoring her eye sight. Pleas don't let me get caught pleas!, I started to run down the hall to the restroom where she couldn't see me. Where are you? *Cristal called out* come in little bitch! I wanna fight! *I stayed quite standing in the stall praying under my breath. Pleas god! Not today!.( Ring!!) the bell rang for class- I'll back little runt! *Cristal yelled out leaving the stall* ...phw *I walk out and look at my self in the mirror* all you are is trash.....*I punch the mirror making it have vane looking cracks across it* uh oh...*I look both ways and rush out the stalls* I ran down to my class room as i walk in everyone stared at me in disgust* ....? What's wrong? Its your hand and eyes Kayla The teacher said.* oh..*I look down at my hands with glass percing my skin tearing it apart, I look in my teacher as she tried to help me but I refused* I-i...I need to go home! Okay Kayla no need to get mad I'll write you a slip *she takes a piece of paper and hand it to me, as I go out I run down the hall. As I was running I manage to hit straight into Cristal. What the fuck! *she yelled out* ......*I stood there bidding the slip* at least I found the runt that I've been looking for *she pops her knuckles and drags me in the stolls* QUIT! *i started to kick around like crazy* Ah! You soon of a bitch! You kick my nose! *she held it* Well that's fucking good ! *I back up as she made a fist* Shut the hell up! *she punches me left and right making my skin purple and blue* !!!!!.....S-stop...p-pleas....*I played on the ground in a ball* Your lucky I have to get to class! *she kick me in the gut one last time and ran out* bitch....*I said getting up as I walk out of the school getting home*