01 EDITED

"Hey honey. How are you?" I heard in my sleep. My eyes slowly opened after I realized Roman was talking to his wife. "Yeah, everything is great here. How's everything at home? Jo is well?"

I sat up, wrapping the sheet around my some what exposed body. Roman continued the conversation with his wife but it quickly ended after what I heard, she had a meeting for her job.

I slid out of the white sheets and pulled my shorts and shirt on, realizing the huge mistake that I made.

I can't believe I had sex with Roman last night.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked in his raspy morning voice. I turned around and looked at him.

The sheets only covered his manhood; his abs and v-line shined perfectly from the sun that shown through the windows. His arms were folded behind his head as he leant against the headboard.

"Y-Yeah," I cleared my throat and ruffled my hair. "I'm fine."

"Come here."

Those words sent me over the edge. I swallowed the lump of guilt in my throat, and I slowly swayed over to the bed, hovering above him.

I felt his hand grab mine, and he brought it up to his mouth, leaving small kisses.

"Last night, was amazing." He whispers, then pulls me on top of him.

"Ro, it really was. But you have a wife, and she is be a friend of mine. It shouldn't have happened." I took a breath, the guilt coming back up from the pit of my stomach. I almost felt sick. I had met Galina before, 3-4 times actually. She considers me her friend, but friends don't sleep with friend's husbands.

"You're right. But I can't stop thinking about you, and your delicious body." He whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

I felt his breath on my neck. My mind was going insane.

"And to think I thought it would be a one time thing, I never want it to end now. I wouldn't mind going for another round." His lips connected with my neck, and he started nibbling and sucking.

Moans were coming out of my mouth every now and then, this feeling was weird. I never slept with a man that made me feel this good. His mouth was my new favorite thing.

I thought about pushing away and going back to my room but then his hands went into my shorts and he started touching me.

"Ro." I whimper, the wet feeling in pussy changing my mind.

"Mmm, you feel so good. You're already getting so wet for me." He seductively whispered, sliding a finger inside me.

I let out a satisfied moan as he pulled his finger out then put it back in me. My legs were shaking from the nervousness, then he added another finger.

"F-Fuck." I murmur, practically riding his hand. I could feel his cock under my leg, starting to get hard.

"This is so hot." He mumbled, throwing his hair behind his shoulders.

We switched positions, and I was now laying on my back and he was up on his knees. He pulled his hand out of my shorts and started touching his tip and other parts of his cock, with his wet fingers.

The sight made me feel so tingly. A sexy man like Roman, made everything even hotter. His dark locks falling down his chest and back, his gorgeous brown eyes filling with lust as he stared down at me; he was even biting on his lips.

His hands pulled my shorts down and he shoved himself inside me. I let out a high pitched squeal feeling the thickness of his cock fill me up completely.

"Yes, baby." He groaned, as he kept thrusting in and out of me. I threw my arms out, and arched my back up.

"Take your shirt off, sugar." He said sternly.

I obeyed him, and threw off my gray t shirt. His eyes widened at the sight of my exposed chest and he immediately fucked me faster, and even a bit harder.

"Damn, you're so fucking sexy." He couldn't keep his hands off my perky breasts. I lick my lips, and he stopped to kiss me.

'Knock knock knock'

"Shit." Roman muttered. "W-Who is it!?" His voice was hoarse as he called in the direction of the door.

"Its Dean and Seth! Open up lazy ass!"

"Fuck, I'm sorry."

"Its f-fine." I whisper breathlessly, panting.

Roman pulled out and threw on a shirt and sweatpants. I sat up and made the bed sloppyish; then put my shirt back on. We wipe our faces off and adjusted our hair so it didn't look obvious.

Roman opened the door as I sat on the couch in the room, turning the TV on.

"Brother!" Dean yells and gave him a big hug. Seth joined and they let out a bunch of laughs and chuckles.

"Hey look! Zee is here!" Seth called out, making his way over to me.

"Hello, weirdo. How have you been? I haven't seen you in like days!" I say as he sat beside me.

"I've been wonderful, and you and Roman had a sleepover without us?!?"

"Um, yeah.. if you want to call it that." I said a bit too awkwardly. Roman gave me a quick glance and licked his lips.

"So what bring you guys here?" He asks, awkwardly.

"We were bored and had nothing to do, so we though we would come visit!" Dean exclaimed and gave us a grin.

"Ew why does it so clammy in here?" Seth asks, taking a whiff of the air. Fuck.

"Um, what do you mean?" Roman asks, he took a seat on one of the chairs. Dean smelled the air as well then looked Seth, then at Roman, and then at me.

His lips curved up into a smirk. "You don't think we know the smell of sex? It's like we're trapped in a goddamn humidifier right now."

"What?! Roman and Zee were fucking?!" Seth says a bit too loudly. I groan, playing with my dark brown messy curls.

"No!" He pauses. "Is it obvious..." Roman trails off sighing.

"Yep! Caught in the act. And is that why it took you guys so long to answer the door?"

I nod to Deans question. "Please don't tell anyone. I'm begging you guys. It only happened onc-"

"Twice, if you count the interruption." Roman corrected me.

"Ooo, but Ro! You're married, you fucking whore. What are you gonna do?"

Roman looked me straight in the eyes. "Just keep this a secret."