16

Roman's POV

I was woken up by the door shutting, Zee must've went out for a bit. My eyes open slowly, adjusting to the little bit of light the sun gave off. It would be sundown soon.

I yawn, sliding out of the comfy bed and heading for the shower. Once I turned the hot water on, mixed with a bit of cold, I got in and felt so relieved. The hot water hit my back making me jump forward a little, but soon I got used to it.

I still haven't heard the room door open, I wonder where she could be. There was a a few travel size bottles of conditioner sitting perfectly still on the built in shelf under the shower head, I poured two out of the four into my palms and started washing my long hair. After that, I scrubbed my body with the brand new bar of soap that was with the conditioner. It was about a few minutes after that when I got out of the shower, and was drying myself with a fresh fluffy towel.

It felt so nice to be clean again. Maybe showers were my second favorite thing of the day.

Wanna know the first?

Zee and her amazing sex drive.

I dug into my suitcase with a smirk, and pulled out some boxers, black basket ball shorts and a white T-shirt. I got dressed, then laid myself onto the bed.

My eyes were started to get heavy again, when the door opened. In came Zee and Joelle?

I sat up and gasp at the sight of my daughter.

"Daddy!" She started crying and ran to me. I wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly.

"Shh, don't cry." I whisper and rub her back. I look over her shoulder at a concerned Zee. "How about I get Seth and Dean to come watch you for a bit?"

"O-Okay." She said softly and choked a little.

***

Once Zee and I got outside, she looked at me and broke into tears. "It was so horrible, Ro. Jo called me on the phone saying she was scared of her own mother, and she said Galina was beating her."

"Whoa, what?!" I said as I pulled back from the hug. "That's so unlike Galina, what the fuck?"

"I know! So I went over there and climbed through the window into Joelles room and she packed up some of her clothes but then I hid in the closet because Galina was yelling for Jo; she came in the room and beat her for saying she didn't have the phone! I was so scared she was going to do so much more than that." She sobbed loudly. I even wiped the few tears that escaped my eyes. How could she do this to our daughter?

"And Ro, that's not all..."

"W-What are you talking about?"

"Joelle told me this has been happening for a long time, ever since you left for WWE. And Galina has new guys over all the time. I'm sorry."

I didn't know what to think, I didn't even know how to react. I never thought this would ever happen to my little girl, or that Galina would be a bad mother.

"I don't know what to do, Joelle still needs a mother in her life-"

"No. She is never going back to Galina! I will make sure it doesn't happen Roman."

"Then help me! What should I do?!" I raised my voice.

"For starters, you need to gain full custody over Joelle. Then you need to talk to Hunter and Stephanie about her coming on the road with us. I don't trust that bitch anymore."

"Okay, we will do it tomorrow. Its too late to do anything now. Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you, I wouldn't mean to do it on purpose."

Zee wiped her face with her hands. "Its okay, Ro."

I wrap her into a tight hug, "Don't worry baby, this will all be taken care of."

"Okay." She whispers into my chest. "Can we go inside now?"

"Yeah, let's go." We walked back to the room together ignoring the looks from other people because of our teary faces. Fuck them. Once we got through the door we noticed they weren't in here.

I grab a little note off the coffee table.

Roman & Zee

We took JoJo out for a bit, be back in a few hours. -S

Don't have too much fun alone -D ;)

I laugh and give the note to Zee to read. She laughed too and tossed the white slip.

I followed her into the bed, and pulled the comforter over us.

"God, she must be going through so much." Zee said softly while staring into space.

"I wish I would've known sooner, I could've stopped it all." I add on, scooting closer to her warm body. I rest my head on her shoulder.

"Don't blame yourself for this. None of this is or will ever be your fault." She turned to face me and looking into my eyes. Hers were a super bright green at this moment; I notice they change greens depending on her emotion. A dark green for neutral/content, bright green for sad/crying, and an aqua color for happy. (don't say this is impossible because my eyes are actually like this)

She was so beautiful, and she had no idea how I saw her.

I leaned forward and kissed her lips, after she kissed back I roll on top of her.

Short chapter sorry, next should be longer. and oooooo what do you think roman is going to do about Galina? >:)