15

okay sorry for the late update on this, every time I have been writing a chapter for this book or crazy daisy, the whole chapter deletes except the 'POV' part. like bro not cool. anyways here ya go!

Zee's POV

He kissed me. It made no sense, we werent having sex, but we were out in public? I could feel his hands place themselves on my hips, and he pulled me into him closer. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. I never really paid attention to his lips until now, they were so soft like a cloud, and sweet like sugar.

My fingers tangled in his soft, conditioned locks. Through the kiss, he laughed.

"Keep it PG baby girl." He whispers in my ear, then we were next in line. "Table for two, please."

"Right this way." The tall blonde waitress said. We followed her to our table, and Roman pulled out a chair for me. I thanked him, and took the seat.

"Drinks?" She asked, smiling through her bright red lips.

"Water." I say with a smile back.

"I'll have coffee. Black." She walks away, he turned all of his attention towards me. "What would you like to do today?"

I shrug, giving him a small smile. "Its up to you, I'm down for anything."

The lady returned, handing us our drinks. "I'll give you both a few to decide on what you'd like." I notice her give Roman a little wink, and she walked away giving her thin hips a sway.

I let a small huff out and sip on my water. It was silent, as we read our menus for the time we had until she came back, holding a coffee pot filled with coffee. "Refill?"

"Sure." He half smiled. She leaned, purposely, over him while she practically shoved her boobs in his face. I stood up, my knee slightly hitting the table.

"Excuse me, Rachel." I looked at her name tag, and fake smiled. "Get out of here, you whore. He's taken."

She eyed me evilly, while studying my body. I put my hands on my hips and waited for her to leave.

She started laughing, "Look at you, you think you're so cool; but in reality I could kick your ass so hard. I mean you probably could sit on me with your fat ass and crush a few bones, fuck off. He's way more into me than you." She turned her back to me and I saw her lean in to kiss him. Roman wasn't doing anything he just sat there speechless.

"So you're not going to do anything while this whore is trying to get in your pants?"

He pursed his lips, pushing her away lightly but she went closer to him.

"Whatever, have fun." I started walking away but I felt my hand being pulled back.

"What?" I ask him annoyed.

"Baby, don't go. So what if there's a hoe that is trying to get my number? I don't want it. I'm only yours." I looked over a little and saw her looking at us; so I kissed Roman. He kissed me back, pulling me closer to him. Rachel scoffed and walked away.

I smile through the kiss then pull back. "Can we leave this place and go somewhere else?"

"Just thinking the same thing, darling." He interlocked our fingers and we walked out of there.