12

I dragged my feet along with me as I pulled my suitcase into the new hotel we were staying at. It would just be me here because Roman and Joelle are going to go stay at their house with Galina. I wouldn't be used to staying alone in the room, because usually someone was with me.

Roman and Joelle followed me into the room.

"I hope that you're going to be okay?" He said more as a question.

I pursed my lips not looking at him. I knew exactly what he would be doing with his wife once Joelle got put to bed tonight; the thought made my body ache.

"Its not like I have a choice." I say quietly, crossing my arms.

"Oh, lighten up. We will come see you tomorrow."

"Its not that, its just.. ugh never mind. Go."

Joelle looked at me sadly. I bent down to her level and smile weakly.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing, I just don't want to go home."

"I wish I could change that sweetie. But I'm sure your mommy misses you."

"No she doesn't." She said quiet enough where Roman didn't hear.

"Your daddy wants some family time, just be a good girl. I will take you out for ice cream tomorrow if you want?"

She nods, and I kiss her forehead.

"Bye Zee bee."

"Bye Elle belle."

I didn't look at Roman, even though I desperately wanted to kiss him. But I was kind of upset that he was going there for the weekend. I can't control that though.

They left after another a few seconds of awkward silence.

I sigh, laying myself on the bed. Nothing to do now. I was like this for about an hour, biting my lip and fiddling with my hands. I wish I had some company.

I turn the TV on and flip through the channels, trying to find something other than reality TV or sports.

I stopped on Say Yes To The Dress, I remembered watching this show in my teenage years, which was a few years ago. Hey, I am not old yet.

"Are you saying YES to this dress?"

"Yes!"

I smile, I have always loved when people smiled. Especially when they knew they found the man they wanted to spend the rest of their life with. I grew up always trying on my mom's wedding dress, it was too big on me but I didn't care. And I would do my makeup and put her veil on; then pretend I was walking down the isle, across my room, to some wedding music i found on YouTube.

Those were the days. The days I wasn't so caught in my emotions. I didn't have any care in this world, or I didn't look at the consequences of love, I only thought about someday finding my prince charming and living happily ever after.

I hadn't realized until now that I have been watching this show for almost 3 hours. The room started getting darker since the sun was going down fast.

The clock read '8:23 pm'.

Roman and Galina were probably making love right now. So close together, as their bodies are pressed tightly; skin on skin. I knew Roman hasn't thought about me once since they got home. Too busy making up for the 360 days he has been gone this year.

I wonder how Joelle was doing. I miss her honestly.

I turned over and my side after shutting the TV off, and I closed my eyes; wishing he was here beside me.

Our hands would be locked together, and our legs would be intwined. The only sound heard in the room would be our hearts beating in sync and long breaths. These next few days are going to suck ass.

-

Roman's POV

"Honey, are you okay?" Galina asks, sitting next to me on the couch. I nod and took a drink from the soda can I held in my hand.

She placed her hand on my thigh.

"You know, Joelle is in bed. And its been awhile..."

I turned and looked at her. I honestly didn't know how I felt anymore. I still loved Galina, yes, but ever since I got her tonight all I could think about is Zee. I knew she was pissed at me for coming home tonight. She didn't even kiss me goodbye. I don't know why, but that hurt me. I felt my heart ache as Joelle and I walked out that door.

I felt Galina's lips press against my neck. The sparks were barely there anymore, bit I knew I couldn't say no to her.

Things got heated quickly, and soon we were up in bed. It felt different. Being in bed with someone besides Zee. It just felt like I was kissing the air, no emotion involved at all.

It felt wrong. The whole time, I thought about Zee. My sugar...

She would know exactly how to please me. This whole time I was fucking Galina, I couldn't cum. I couldn't even get hard or horny.

After she came, I pulled out and laid beside her silently.

"Fuck, just you're still good."

I folded my hands together, hearing her catch her breath and soon falling asleep.

I wish I was curled up next to Zee right now. She would make me feel better. But for some reason I feel like I cheated on her. Like I betrayed her.

After awhile, I stepped out of bed and put on some boxers and a pair of basketball shorts, then walked downstairs.

I searched for my phone and dialed Zee while stepping outside into the warm air.

"Hello?" She spoke in her sleepy voice.

"Hey sugar. How are you?"

"Don't you have something better to be doing than talking to me? Like being with Galina?"

"Zee, look. I-I can't stop thinking about you. Ever since I got here, I feel like I hurt you."

She sighs, "Why? Aren't you happy that you're with your wife?"

"I don't know what I feel anymore. I miss you, and I wish that I could kiss you."

"I miss you too, Ro. But just make Galina happy and shit. Don't worry about me for the next few days. I'll see you later."

She hung up.

I set my phone down and felt guilty. All I wanted to do was hear her angelic voice and have a conversation with her without talking about Galina. I know I have to make it up to her some how.

I couldn't wait until I could get my hands on her and fuck her. That's what I really needed right now.

comment vote cx