27

Zee

I had balloons and teddy bears everywhere in my hospital room. A stack of "Get well soon" cards almost a half a foot tall. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating but it was a very high pile. So many people were sending me all these presents. I didnt need them, but I was so thankful that I have people who care for me. The sad part about this, is that it's only been about 5 days since that night.

Roman had to leave, the other night  along with the coach bus, full of my friends. I was all alone in this place, but my closest ones called whenever the could. I still have social media, to see what's going on with the matches and other things in the wrestlers lives. I wish I wasn't crippled so I could be in that ring, fighting infront of that camera for the world to see. I still have three weeks, until I get to go back on the road.

I turned the TV on, and watched HGTV channel where they buy, and renovate houses into the home they've always wanted. It's nearly 2 pm. I glance at the clock quite often but its not like I have anywhere to go anyways. Silly me.

My phone vibrated; a text from Lana

Pumpkin: hey sweetie, how r u?

Me: I'm ok, how are you? I miss you :(

Pumpkin: I miss u too, darling. It's not the same going up there without u. I hope u really do get better soon. maybe when u come back, we can go out like we used to?

Me: that sounds like a plan, how are things with rusev?

Pumpkin: really great actually, we haven't been arguing a lot lately. I feel a lot happier now. he does too.

Me: that's amazing. how is Roman doing? like does he seem okay?

Pumpkin: I don't really see him much as it is, doll. but as far as I know, he's fine. why?

Me: I don't know, just asking

I don't think Lana knew what to say after that, because she didn't reply, which I don't mind. I just wonder how Roman is. Before he left, he didn't seem like he was okay. He had told me it's all his fault for me getting hurt, but really, is was nobody's fault. Randy was the only one to blame. I chose to follow Roman, and I didn't walk away after seeing him with his ex wife and her new man. I had no business there, but I was, so if anything, it's my own fault. I knew Randy was dangerous, so why didn't I just leave? I'll never know why I didnt. I guess I just care too much for Roman and wanted to know what was going on.

-

Minutes felt like hours being here, hours felt like days, and days felt like years. Day 8 at the hospital, and i'm going bonkers, no fresh air or direct contact with sunlight. Only a nurse comes to check on me every few hours.

I haven't been hearing a lot from my friends lately, they've been so busy training and doing their matches, then they're tired by the time the show is over.

Or maybe I'm just a loser and nobody actually cares; seems about right. That's how school was for me, always the quiet, nerdy girl. Nobody saw it coming, that someday I was going to be a wrestler on WWE. To this day, people that I went to school with, still message me, hoping for a reply back. But I ignore them, because they all ignored me back then. They pretended I wasn't there, made jokes about my acne, called me ChubZee like "Chubby" but with my name mixed in. I made a come back though; I set goals for myself, visited the dermatologist and got medication for my acne, within half a year, break outs stopped, I started eating the best I could, and exercising everyday to feel good about myself and have a "hot" body. I succeeded and met my goals. I was so proud of myself. My last year of high school, I dropped out to go train at NXT, and about 4 years later, here I am. I never wanted anything else in my life as much as I wanted WWE, but now that I think about it, I want Roman even more. I can't deny my feelings for him. He can accept it or not, just as long as he knows that I care so much about him.

I just want to be with him.

Roman's POV

"I don't know what to do, Dean." I say as I shake my head.

I ran at a 6 on the treadmill, inclined. Dean on my right side and Seth on my left. I look over and Dean had his ear buds in, listening to metal- I can hear it. Seth was currently chatting with Chelsea on call.

I really didn't know what to do. I wanted to talk about Zee. I wanted to just scream, about me hoping for her to get better and finally come back. We've been a week without her now, but it feels like it's been months. It's quiet, its boring, its just not the same around here.

Dean had told me that they were still hanging out, after her and I made up. It hurt to hear that, because I want her for myself. But I made it clear that I wasn't ready for a new relationship. I can't really imagine how Zee feels. She must feel like I'm playing with her heart, and using her whenever I need sex, but I'm really not.

Zee is my everything. My daughter adores Zee, just as I do. I enjoy her so much; feeling her around me, in the same aroma, assures me that everything will be okay. That I'm safe as long as she's with me. Nothing can go wrong if we're together.

Maybe I do have feelings for Zee but people are often torn over love. Im not in any shape to take on anything new, I need to take care of my daughter and myself before commitment. I sound like a jerk, but im only saying how I feel.

It pains me to know that she's alone, a few states away now, and shes broken.. literally. (I laughed idk why)

I wish I could go see her beautiful face. Joelle misses Zee so much, too. I know the guys do as well.

Please heal faster baby girl. Come back so we can be happy.

"Did you say something, bro?" Dean asks, pulling his ear bud out.

I shake my head "Yeah, like 5 minutes ago!"

"Sorry, this is a really fucking good song, and I just couldnt pause it to hear what you had to say, or else I would've had to start it all over."

"You're such a dick." I say, trying to hide a laugh. I hate you sometimes, Ambrose.

Hi, another update tonight. it's much shorter than the last, and more of a filler chapter. It's something though. I'll most likely update again soon. love you guys :)

all the love, xx