14

Song: I could fuck you all the time by Jeremiah

Roman's POV

"Daddy wake up." I was shooken awake.

"Huh, oh hey princess." I rubbed my eyes and looked at my daughter who sat on the bed beside me, in the empty space. "Where's your mom?"

"She left for work, its her weekend to."

"Oh." I simply state and sit up.

"Sethy called on the phone a few minutes ago and he wants to take me to a movie today, can I go daddy?"

"Of course, when is he coming?"

"In like 15 minutes or something."

"Okay, go get dressed sweetie." I laid back down once she left the room. I closed my eyes and started falling asleep until Joelle said goodbye.

I yawn and yell a 'bye' to her.

Once I heard the front door close, I turn onto my back. It was really quiet in here. My hand accidentally touched my cock and I got tingly. Fuck.

I let out a soft yet loud breath and touch myself again.

"Oh, Zee." I zip my lips tightly after saying that. Shit, she really had an impact on me. I couldn't do anything dirty without thinking of her. Those perky breasts, and wild hips. Big, delicious ass and hot, fit body.

She was so perfect.

I wrap one of my hands around my almost hard cock, and use the other to dial Zee.

She answered in her sweet, innocent voice.

"Baby..." I whisper.

"Oh, hey Ro."

"Where are you?"

"My hotel room, bored. Why?"

"Are you alone?"

"Yes." She giggled. "Roman, are you okay?"

"Baby i need you to do something for me." I bit my lip as I continue to stroke my cock.

"What is it?"

"Can you touch your pretty pussy for me?" I said in a raspy tone through the phone. I heard her shuffle around in the background and it went quiet, I'm assuming she turned the TV off and possibly got into bed.

"O-Okay..." Her soft voice whispered. I lick my lips and sealed my eyes closed.

After a few silenced seconds, she let out a soft moan.

Her voice sounded so innocent, yet filled with so many dirty feelings. It made me stroke myself even more. Zee's breathing started becoming uneasy and out of sync, it sounded more like panting.

"Yeah that's right, baby. Stick your fingers in your pussy, moan for me."

"Roman, yes." She whimpers, I could picture her now laying on the bed with her fingers going crazy as they pump in and out of her. Her free hand probably yanking on her dark waves, imagining it was me instead fingering her.

I grunted, tightening my loose grip on myself, and said Zee's name through a series of moans.

"Fuck, Ro. You make me so horny."

"Good." I rasp. "Damn I wish I could fuck you right now. I miss your sex."

"Me too baby, ugh fuck me." She whines.

I continue jacking off to the sweet sound of her needy voice, I wanted her on me so badly that I started feeling like I was having a withdrawal.

"Ro, I'm almost there..."

"Hang up and send me a video. I need to see." I moan after my statement.

She quickly hung up leaving me in silence. I imagined her face when she had an orgasm, I haven't seen her do it yet. Usually I was focused on mine.

My right hand pumped my hard cock faster and faster. I wish it was Zee's hand instead.

I went on for awhile until I felt my phone vibrate. I opened the text message and clicked on the video.

Zee's full body was on the screen; she was wearing nothing but a light pink laced bra, her fingers pumping deep inside and back out each time.

"Roman, yes. I can't wait until you can fuck me with your huge cock, and fill me up all the way. I can't wait until I see you shoving yourself in and out of me repeatedly hard and rough, making me ache and moan in pleasure. Yes, fuck me like its your last. Please daddy! I'm going to cum."

I was nearly there too. Fuck she made me crazy. Her face fell into pure ecstasy. Those perfect luscious lips opening wide as she let out a scream, and body trembling. The camera went down to her perfect, pink, pussy and it showed her cum. The site, too, made me cum fast.

I slowed down after I reached my orgasm and let out all my jizz. I set the phone down and rolled onto my stomach, catching my breath. My face was buried into the white fluffy pillow, but I was relaxed. It felt so good since I haven't came at all with Galina.

I wish Zee was laying next to me, copying what I was doing after we got done fucking like no tomorrow. Our sweaty bodies pressed tightly together as if they were made for each other. God I really missed her.

After calming down, I picked my phone up and messaged her.

To: Zee

Fuck, you're so sexy. Miss you

I got out of bed and headed for a shower. It was hot and relaxing, just what I needed after an amazing morning.

I stayed in the shower for about 45 minutes until I actually got out. I wrapped a gray, fluffy towel around my waist and went to get dressed. Maybe Zee would want to meet up today or something.

I changed into a black v-neck and a pair of blue jeans then grabbed my phone. She messaged me back earlier but all it said was 'I miss you too.'

To: Zee

Want to meet up, Sugar?

From: Zee

Alright (: Where?

To: Zee

How about lunch, at Olive Garden?

From: Zee

Perfect, I'll see you soon. Be there in 20

I put on my shoes after combing through my hair, then grabbed my car keys. I drove over to the restaurant quickly and went in. She was sitting down on a bench by the doors, looking as beautiful as ever.

"Hey beautiful."

"Ro!" She squealed jumping at me for a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

After pulling back, I leaned forward and kissed her...