08

I lay in the bed, my back facing Randy. I couldn't move, like i was glued onto the mattress.

Tears still fell from my eyes every so often. He was sleeping, but I couldn't risk running out of the room. He'd wake up and come after me.

I've been awake like this for over 3 hours. The clock read 7:05 am. Hopefully Lana would come soon and save me from this asshole.

I heard Randy grumble, then he sat up. I shut my eyes quickly. He got up from the bed and walked away, I'm assuming the bathroom. I open my eyes just a little after I heard the bathroom door close. I shot up from the bed, threw on my underwear and ran out of the room fast.

I was sobbing now as I looked down the halls.

"Nikki!" I yell, running to her. She turned around and dropped her bag.

"What happened?!" She asks. I broke down in her arms. "Hey Brie?!"

"Yeah, Nik?"

"Go get John. Something is seriously wrong." She stroked my hair as I held onto her tightly.

"Your shirt, its all torn babe. Can you tell me what happened?" I couldn't speak yet. Every time I tried, I choked.

"Randy! Come here!" Nikki yelled.

"NO!" I manage to yell. "GET HIM AWAY!"

"Hey what's going on?" John asks kneeling beside Nikki and I.

We heard doors opening and closing, and the voices of other wrestlers and divas asking what happened.

I pulled back from Nikki and saw Randy getting closer to me. My heart was racing.

"ROMAN!" I yelled for him.

"What?" Some of the other wrestlers questioned.

"I need R-Roman. Please." I sob, leaning against the wall.

After a what seemed like ages, Roman came into view. "What happened?" he asks softly, lifting my chin.

I saw Randy standing a few feet away. "H-Him.."

Roman looked over at Randy then down at me. "What about him?"

"He- He raped me..." I whisper, breaking down again.

"HE WHAT?" Roman stood up, clenching his fists.

"She's lying!" Randy yelled. "Look at her, she can't even speak right! She's being a stupid whore right now!"

"I'm lying? DO YOU SEE ALL THESE BRUISES, ON MY THIGHS AND ARMS? LOOK AT THIS SHIRT THAT YOU TORE APART RANDY!"

"You just crossed the fucking line." Roman threw his fist at Randy, hitting his cheek.

He was throwing punch after punch, making Randy's face bruise and bleed.

Randy hit back.

Everyone was trying to pull them apart but they kept going at it.

"Roman! Stop!" I yell. He stopped and looked over at me. "Please, he's not worth it."

He pushed Randy to the floor and walked over to me.

"C'mon baby." He guided me to his room and closed the door behind us.

I fell onto the bed and just cried.

"He's not going to hurt you anymore, I promise." Roman said as he sunk into the bed beside me. He stroked my hair, kissing my forehead every now and then.

After awhile I stopped crying. It didn't take me long to realize why I did stop. Roman genuinely cared for me. If he didn't, he wouldn't be here with me. He had a heart bigger than his soul, and that's the thing I loved the most about him. He was so caring, and loving.

"What?" He asks smiling.

"Nothing. You're just my bestest friend in the whole world." I say, caressing his cheek.

He bit his lip after his smile faded.

"What's wrong?" I started worrying. He wasn't even looking into my eyes now. I sigh, rolling onto my back. I stare up at the ceiling, holding onto a fluffy pillow.

"Nothing, I'm just so pissed off at Orton. And I'm ready to go kill him. Nobody touches my baby."

My baby.

"I me-mean." His cheeks turned a shade of red.

I moved closer to him, and kissed him. It was soft and slow. His hands ran through my hair soothingly, as we continued the kiss as long as we could.

Once we stopped, he wrapped his arms around me. "I'll protect you, forever."

I felt my heart race fast.

No stop it Zee. He only said it in a friendly way.

There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it, Ro."

I free myself from his embrace and get the door.

"Paul and Stephanie wants to see you both." Seth said rubbing his head.

***

"Are you okay?" Stephanie asks after I finish the story about Randy raping me.

"I guess..." I whisper. I wish Roman was in here with me. They made him sit out in the hall after he told his side of the story.

"You'll be safe now, hun. Randy is getting fired today. Just be careful okay? Will you be okay to go out in the ring tomorrow night for RAW?" I nod in reply.

"Alright. See you later sweetie." Stephanie said waving. She gave me a weak smile.

"Bye." I whisper, standing up. I walked out the door, being greeted by Roman through a hug.

"I have some news." He whispered.

"What's that?"

"Joelle is coming on the road with us for a few days!"

"Wow, I haven't seen her in a while." I laugh, imagining Roman's daughter to be taller.

"When is she coming?"

"Galina just put her on a plane a bit ago, she should be here in a few hours. We have to go pick her up from the airport."

"I thought kids couldn't travel alone?"

"Someone's watching over her." Roman chuckled, pushing floor 5.

"You know, I'm so glad we didn't have to leave the hotel. I'm feeling super lazy." I said as we reached our floor.

"I know right. I'm going to go shower and shit. You can join if you would like?"

"Oh, I think I'll pass. I'm just not in the mood for anything Ro."

"Okay. I'll catch you later hun."

"Bye." I whisper, seeing him walk down to his room.

I turned and headed to mine.

don't forget to comment and vote! (: