04

"Right left right, right left right. Left right left. Left right left." I repeated over and over again as I hit the punching bag.

I couldn't help but hit the bag harder each time.

Wrestlemania was a few weeks away and I still had a lot of work to do. I had to work triple hard than what I normally do, I need to win that title.

"Hey girl, what's up?!" Dean said in a fake girl voice as he approached me.

"Hi." I say through a grunt, still hitting the bag.

"What's going on with you and Roman? You havent even bothered hanging out with him since last week. Don't lie." he leaned against the wall fixing his gloves.

"I told him that we needed to stop messing around. And i guess its just a bit weird now because he is probably pissed. Why?" I stopped hitting the bag and wiped the sweat on my forehead with my arm.

"You should really ask him how he's doing, he's in a rough spot."

"I don't want to guilt trip him, D. We can't take any of that back."

"Well maybe you guys fucking was supposed to happen. I mean I am no psychic but you seemed a lot happier in those few days, the both of you. I'm just saying that things need to change because I'm not going to sit here and watch my best friends drift apart."

"But De-"

"No. Buts. Go talk to him. Please." I let out a huff.

"You go get him. I'm too concentrated on working out than to leave."

"Fine I'll be back soon. Don't leave or else I'll do dirty deeds on your ass." He gave me a smirk and walked away.

I shook my head as I giggled then got back to my main focus.

Roman POV -

"Stop pulling me back, lets go Ro." Dean said tugging on me, and dragging me into the gym.

"Why are we here?" I ask in a monotone voice.

I didn't want to be anywhere except my room. I wasn't in the mood for everyday life.

I miss her. I miss the fact that we used to be so close. Now its like I don't even exist to her. That night, she was right but I felt empty leaving that room. It was like I missing something that was apart of me.

Dean dragged me through locker room after locker room. Finally we stopped and he shoved me through the door. I stumbled in and looked around.

I saw her. Her hands taking turns to punch the bag. She looked so delicious. With each punch, her boobs bounced a little. Sweat was dripping down her body, and she looked so concentrated in what she was doing.

Small grunts and yells escaped her lips each time.

But, I couldn't stop staring at her.

She stopped, resting her hand on her hip and taking breaths in and out heavily. Zee reached for the water bottle, and poured it all on her.

I felt a tiny tingle inside me, the familiar que that I was getting turned on.

"Roman, go. Go and talk to her."

"Are you kidding? I have a fucking hard dick right now."

"Even better." Dean shoved me towards her direction and I stopped before I ran into her.

Her bright green eyes met mine and she let out a small gasp. "Oh, h-hi."

"Hi." I said quietly, fiddling with my fingers.