20

A few days later

Roman.

"Fuck, Zee." I moan quietly, her small hands rubbing against my shaft smoothly.
She hummed around my cock, sending vibrations through it, also making me reach closer to my high. My fingers wrap themselves in her dark hair tightly, pulling at her roots. Her beautiful green eyes gaze up at me, looking deeply into my own, anyone could mistake her for being an innocent woman, but not when we were alone together. Fuck, she was so good.

I bit on my lip, trying to hold back a moan considering Joelle was sleeping in the same room.
I felt myself close to my orgasm, Zee took me in her mouth almost all the way and bobbed her head quickly.

My breathing started falling out of rhythm as I panted; I bit down on my lips and tugged at her hair even harder, earning a grunt from her perfect pink lips.

"Sugar, I'm gonna cum."
She stared up into my eyes again, expecting me to release into her mouth.

I close my eyes, my head tilting back and felt myself reach my orgasm. I came in her mouth, she pulled her mouth away and softly massaged my cock as I finished my long orgasm.

My breathing finally calmed, and went back to normal. I wipe the sweat droplets that fell down my forehead and look down at Zee who watched me in awe.

"Your orgasms are so sexy." Was all she said and bit her lip. I reached down to her chin and wiped the little bit of cum. I slid my thumb across her lips, and she gladly licked it.

"I'm going to shower, want to join?" I ask her.

She smiled, "Of course."

Standing up, we both headed to the hotel bathroom while taking the remaining amount of clothes off our bodies.

I turn the water on, then hop in, Zee followed.

I watched the clear water droplets hit her perfectly curved body, her hair turned damp in a matter of seconds of being under the water. She stepped over a little, giving me space for water.

The first few minutes were silence, only exchanging smirks and stares. She was honestly the cutest thing ever.

My smile faded after she spoke, "What do you think Galina is going to do?"

I didn't want to reply; I had nothing to say about her. She ruined my daughters childhood. She ruined our relationship. I didn't want anything to do with that bitch.

Part of me regrets cheating on her, but I'm glad I did. Otherwise she would have been the cheater of our marriage. I may not be married to her anymore but a small part of me still loves her. And I don't know if I could ever stop.

Zee

Our shower was cut short due to Joelle crying. I let Roman stay in while I cared for her. After dressing in clothes, I walk out of the bathroom and walked over to the bed Joelle was crying in.

"What's wrong, baby?" I ask her, she looks up at me with her big brown eyes that were filled with the salty tears.

"I had a nightmare." She choked out and wiped her cheeks.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't want to go back with my mommy."

"You don't have to, why would you hun?"

"You will get tired of me soon, and ignore me like my mommy did." I wrap my arms around her and gave her a squeeze.

"Jo, I promise you that I will never get tired of you. I will NEVER let you leave with your mother. You're safe with me and your daddy."

She cried out a 'okay'. I kissed her forehead and tucked her back into the bed.

"Its going to be okay." I assured her, watching her tired, yet swelled eyes open and close until they sealed shut for slumber.

Poor girl. So young, and already broken.

-Following day-

A loud knock interrupted my sleep. I broke out of Roman's embrace and threw the blanket off my body. Tiredly, I walked to the door while letting out a yawn and rubbing my eyes.

I looked through peep hole and saw no one.

"Who is it?" Roman groggily asks.

"No idea." I state and unlock the door, I opened it but was yanked out, and thrown against the wall.

"Where's my daughter?! You stupid bitch!"

I shoved her off me, and throw her against the wall like she did to me.

"Okay, first of all don't come to my room thinking you're the shit and try to fight me. I could kick your ass in a heartbeat; they don't call me a wrestler for no reason. And secondly, you're not getting her back. You lost her, and its your fault, you stupid bitch."

She tried to slap me, but I caught her wrist in motion.

"They don't call me a wrestler for no reason."

I repeated myself.

"Get out of her Galina. Or I'm calling security."

"I will be back. Don't think twice about that, Zee. She's MY fucking daughter. I can guarantee that you will see me soon."

She grabbed her purse and ran off, turning corners in the hallway.

I turned around and was about to knock on the door but Roman opened it up.

"Who was it?"

"Nobody." I lie, pulling my hair out of the ponytail.

If Galina touches Joelle, I will not hesitate to put my hands on her and tear her to shreds. Now Galina, I CAN guarantee that.